Together

"Hey, Babe?" I sighed, pushing my hand through his hair

"Yeah?" He replied, rubbing my chest

"Can you paint my nails for me?" I asked, looking at the chipped polish on my nails

"Yeah. Sure! I love painting your nails.. What color?"

"You choose. I'll go get the nail polish"

"Alright. How about that dark red? The one that's nearly black but not quite? It suits you"

"Sounds good!"

I hopped out of bed, throwing on a shirt and heading to the bathroom, and picking up a bottle of nail polish and walking back to the bedroom, tossing it to Kevin. He groaned as he sat up, his back in more pain than usual. Occasionally he gets pain from sleeping the wrong way, but this was persistent.

"This one's my favorite. It looks good on you. Everything looks good on you." He smiled as I sat down on the bed. I began humming softly to myself as Kevin painted my nails. He's a good boyfriend. He's supported my feminine side and really embraced it. He loves me for it. He says my confidence in my manhood is one of his many favorite things about me. He likes my long flowy sweaters and my nail polish. He's very good to me. I love him a lot.

He made short conversation as he painted each nail, asking me how my nap was, what my plans were for the day, things like that.

One of the biggest reasons he didn't mind painting my nails, was because it kept me from picking at or chewing them. It was an anxious habit I used to have, but the nail polish really helps.

"Thank you" i grinned as he finished off the last nail, setting the bottle of nail polish on the bedside table.

"Sure thing. Let it dry before you use your hands"

"I know"

"Okay.. hey, someone asked if I could watch their cat this weekend, is that alright?"

"Yeah. Is the cat gonna be staying here or are you going there?"

"The cat would be staying here"

"Yay! Benson can have a friend!!"

"Yeah!"

"Sounds great! How much are you getting paid?"

"Fifty dollars for the weekend"

"Wowie.."

"Yeah. So i'll say yes?"

"Yeah."

"Good. I'll call them back tonight."

"Alrighty. My nails look so nice, thank you for doing them."

"You're very welcome. And perhaps one day you can paint mine.." he smirked, kissing my cheek.

"Oh, please, can I!?"

"...alright."

"Yes!! What color?"

"I like the dark red that I used on yours. Maybe we could match" he chuckled