Ingenuous

"Fuck.. that was... very nice." Kevin panted, brushing my hair out of my face with an awkward giggle

"I'm glad we waited until we got home."

"I am too.."

"..I missed this."

"Christ, so did I.. you are absolutely phenomenal, has anyone ever told ya that?" He pecked a kiss on my bare collar

"Mmh, you'd be the first.. I love you.."

"I love you too... I'm so glad we were able to-" he was interrupted by the loud opening of the front door.

"Shit, my moms home.." He began rushing to put all of his clothing back on, but quickly realized it would take too long for the both of us to get dressed again before his mother got upstairs.

Thinking well under pressure, Kevin pulled his shirt on and pushed all the previously discarded articles of clothing on the floor under the bed, quickly helping me button my shirt. He pulled the blanket over our laps as his mother's footsteps quickly approached. Fixing small details as quickly as we could find possible, we made it appear as if we had been sitting there, talking for a long while.
Though, my shirt collar was barely tall enough to cover the hickeys, and would likely reveal them if I even made the wrong facial expression.

As Kevin's door opened, my heart began racing, but I tried my best not to let it show. It's difficult to not be nervous when your boyfriends mother is about to walk into the room, and your tie, belt, and pants, as well as his own are under the bed.
She was surprised by my presence, but certainly not offput or unhappy.

"Hello, boys! What have you been up to?" She asked

"We were just catching up.." Kevin lied.

"....I was telling him about KGB!" I added.

Are you fucking serious? was The KGB really the best coverup for this? More importantly, why was l the first thing I thought of my history class lesson of the day.

"Okay.. well, you two have fun with that."

"Yep, we always do" I chuckled nervously as she exited, in attempt to ease the fact that i had just yelled 'we're talking about the KGB', with my pants under the bed

"The KGB, Connor? Are you fucking kidding me?"

"I panicked! What was I supposed to say?"

"I think my excuse would've sufficed."

"I know, I panicked!"

"Why?"

"Because I had my dick out five minutes ago, and your mother just walked into the room!"

He just giggled in response, getting up and reaching under the bed, picking up the few articles of clothing we weren't able to put back on time.

Kevin sat back down next to me.
As I reached for my jeans, I felt Kevin's hand gently push mine back down.
His hand gradually moved up to my chest as he pushed me back down, Kevin laying next to me on his side.

"You were in a rush to get dressed just a moment ago." I remarked

"Well now she's gone." He began unbuttoning my shirt once again.

"What if she comes back?"

"She won't.... God, you're beautiful." He said, a bit breathlessly as he finished the last button.

"You're only saying that because we just-" He stopped me, rolling his eyes, yanking at the side of my now open shirt in frustration.

"No I'm not! I said it, what, an hour ago? And I'll say it again; you are absolutely breathtaking. I would be saying the same thing no matter the circumstance. You're absolutely perfect."