Acheron

Sweat ran down the back of my neck, soaking into the collar of my white, unbuttoned shirt.

"Kevin.." I whispered as he began grinding his hips against mine "we can't do this..."

"And why not?"

"It's wrong." I panted

"Says who? It sure feels right.." he whispers, biting down on my neck ever so slightly.

I let out a vulnerable moan, tilting my head to give him further access to my neck.

"And that moan sure sounded right."

"Yes-...no. I'll go to Hell."

"Isn't it worth it.. for a little time in Heaven?"

I was unable to resist him any longer, giving in immediately, unable to control the overwhelming guilt nonetheless. I couldn't help it. It was just so tempting. I'm going to burn, aren't I?

"Kevin? Am I going to Hell?" I questioned, in between heavy pants

"Absolutely."

"..what?"

"I said you're going to hell, Connor."

My blood ran cold.

"...I am?"

"Mark my words, prettyboy, you're gonna rot down there.." He smirked wickedly, bringing his lips down to my neck.

"No. no no no no!" I yelped, panicking.

The bed beginning to feel like sheets of fire, he pinned me down, keeping me from getting up.
It wasn't that I didn't want it. I wanted him more than anything. But I can't go to hell. I can't.

The image of demised faces filled my head. Screaming. Crying. Pain. Fear. Agony.

I woke up with a yell, drenched in sweat.

"Connor? Are you okay?" Kevin whispered, my yelling waking him.

truthfully, I didn't want to see him right now. Which was stupid. He hadn't done anything wrong. Only in my nightmare did he do wrong. I just wasn't ready to see him yet. He was scary in my dream. Terrifying, honestly.

"I-I'm fine... I just think I'm gonna go back to my room tonight.."

"Oh... did I do something?"

"No. No, you didn't. I just... I don't feel too well."

"Okay... feel better." He frowned, as I got up and headed to my room.

I locked the door behind me, crawling into bed, trying to go back to sleep, but the guilt was overwhelming. I would've been able to sleep if Kevin were here to soothe me. But, then again, I wasn't ready to see him again. It was dumb, I know, but I couldn't help it. I haven't felt that guilt since I first started seeing him.

I tossed and turned for hours on end, trying to fall asleep, but nothing worked. The image of those faces screaming at me. It was horrifying. Eventually, it all became too much for me to handle alone. I ran back to Kevin's room, knocking on the door.

He unlocked and opened it for me, an expression as if I had just woken him.

"Hey.. you okay?"

"Yeah, I just.. I guess I missed you."

"Well, come on in." He chuckled, rubbing his tired eyes.

I smiled, walking into the bedroom.

"Sorry if I woke you."