Commemoration

"Good morning, Beautiful" Kevin grinned as he noticed I was awake.

"Good morning."

"Happy anniversary."

"Happy anniversary!" I smiled, rolling up to his side.

"How'd you sleep?"

"Well. You?"

"I slept great."

"Good."

He kissed me softly, running his hand through my hair.

"I want it to be six already..' He huffed.

"Why?"

"Because I have dinner plans for you."

"You do?"

"Yes, but six is around nine hours away, so let's take this one hour at a time, shall we?" He chuckled

"We shall."

"Alright. Well, I bought you this. How about you watch it while I make you some breakfast" He handed me a Dvd.

"You know.. I'd much rather make breakfast with you, then watch. With you."

"You would?"

"If you don't mind."

"That sounds fantastic."

"Good."

I smiled and walked down his stairs with him, helping him prepare breakfast. It took about twenty minutes for breakfast to be made, Kevin, singing Groove Is In The Heart in a high voice the entire time, seeing how long it would take to get on my nerves.

We brought our breakfast to the living room, putting the Dvd in.

"Thank you!" I squealed as the show started, cuddling up to Kevin.

-

-

"...So these people cast Joel into a spaceship, where they make him watch shitty movies with robots?" He asked, after around ten minutes.

"..Pretty much."

"Why?"

"Why not?"

"..Fair enough."

"Do you like it so far?"

"..I wish I didn't, but you're right, it's funny."

"See!?"

He put his arm around me, focusing his attention back to the television.

We spent several hours watching it, episode after episode, Kevin laughing audibly at every joke told.

"This show is incredible, how have I not seen this before?"

"I don't know!"

We spent a good four hours watching that show, Kevin never getting tired of it.

"Damn, I'm kind of sad to see these Dvds go now.." He sighed.

"We can watch it together."

"Good."

"What time is it?" I yawned

"Almost four."

"Only a few hours till' dinner! I have a gift for you still."

'You do?"

"Yeah! Let me go get it." I darted up the stairs, digging through my backpack until I found the wrapped gift.

I returned, handing him the present. He opened it excitedly, his eyes widening when he saw what it was.

"You didn't!"