Severance

"God..." he panted, falling back against the arm of the couch, not even caring that the edge was digging into his back.

"Was that good?" I asked, biting my lip as I waited for approval.

"Good? Jesus Christ, you're amazing."

"Really?" I smiled

"Really. Good lord, that was incredible."

"Good... I liked the praise." I smirked

"And I like giving you the praise.. I swear to god, you're the best... What time is that roommate of yours getting home?"

"Sometime around five. We have time. Wanna go again?"

"I'd love to, but I'm not sure I can." He scoffed, his entire body still a bit limp.

"Damn. You've lost your speed, Price." I smirked, running my tongue along my teeth, staring him dead in the eyes.

"Stop being so hot." He huffed

"I'm not being hot.." I said, pretending I had no idea what I was doing.

"Oh, don't act all innocent, you know exactly what you're doing to me."

"I don't know what you're talking about.." I smiled, pawing at his thigh again, breaking character to giggle.

"Stop ittt.." he whined, shutting his eyes.

"I thought you liked that.." I chuckled, slowing to a stop, though keeping my palm on his leg

"I love it, but you're going to rile me up again, and you've already worn me out" he scoffed "you were always incredible, but.. Jesus Christ."

"I gained a bit of sexual confidence while you were gone"

"Yeah, I noticed, when you sent me that little polaroid in the mail that I had to hide in my mattress" he blushed

"It wasn't that bad"

"The mission president would have dropped dead of a heart attack if he saw me with that"

"I had clothes!"

"Underwear! ..and barely even that"

"Well, you needed something to remind you of me! Two years is a long time.."

"God, it sure is.. I'll admit, that picture did hold me over"

"Do you still have it?"

"In my drawer.. I must say, I like confident Connor."

"Maybe you need some more pictures.."

"Pictures are no match for the real thing" he smirked, sending his hand up my stomach

"..you took some good pictures, yourself"

"Nothing nearly like that!"

"They don't need to be suggestive to be attractive.. you're an attractive man, any pictures you take are going to entice me... besides, it's not like they were all entirely innocent.. some of those letters of yours were pretty provocative"