Scotty

Request by Pokeharvest
13: "BOOM. That oughta show you not to mess with me."
--------------------------------------------------------------
You walked into engineering with a smile on your face, happy to be spending the whole day with your crush Scotty. You looked around and didn't see Scotty anywhere.

"Scotty?" You asked quietly. You got no response so you just started walking around, looking for anyone.

"What did I ever do to you?" You heard Scotty yell. You couldn't place where the sound came from, so you just kept walking hoping he would yell again.

"Nothing, I haven't done anything to bother you," Scotty said, it was so quiet from where you were you almost didn't catch it. You took this as a sign to turn around and look at the other side of engineering.

You kept walking and soon heard the sounds of some power tools. Soon enough you saw Scotty in front of you, and you stopped to see what he was doing.

"You thought you could keep falling on me huh?" Scotty said, seemingly to no one. He kept screwing in a large panel on the wall before smiling.

"BOOM. That oughta show you not to mess with me."

"Uh, Scotty?" You said, confused.

"Oh uh hiya there lassie," he replied, blushing.

"Were you yelling at the wall panel?" You asked with a smile.

"It, uh, fell on me a few times and I was tired of it," he admitted. You laughed at him a little at that.

"Alright, let's get to work, maybe we won't talk to any other panels today," you said jokingly.

"Ok," he said before walking with you back towards the main section of engineering. "Uh, (y/n)?"

"What is it Scotty?"

"Can we keep that while yelling bit to ourselves?" He asked while blushing again."

"I think so, as long as you take me to dinner."

"I would love to do that lassie, tonight at 6?"

"Sounds great!" You agreed with a smile, today was a good day after all.