Data

Request for notmydivisi0n  I hope you like it, writing for Data is not my strong suit despite how much I love him as a character.

You walked down the hall with Data after a crew movie night.

"Thank you for coming with me tonight," you told him with a smile.

"It was an enjoyable experience," Data responded.

"Yeah it was," you agreed with a smile, "maybe you'll come with me again sometime?" You asked hopefully.

"Maybe, I find the films interesting," Data told you.

"Of course, the films," you muttered, feeling deflated. You really liked Data but he was obviously oblivious.

"Would you like to spend some time in the holideck together tomorrow?" Data asked suddenly.

"Uh yeah that sounds great," you replied, smiling again.

"I'm glad you will come with me, I find it less interesting to go in there alone. I also believe you make good company," Data explained.

You smiled at the goofy way Data tried to explain he like spending time with you, but were happy about it nonetheless.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow then," you told Data while the two of you walked up to your room.

"Yes, I will see you then," Data said before staring at you for a moment.

"Everything alright Data?" You asked.

"Yes, everything is fine, I was just thinking is all," he explained.

"About what?"

"You make me confused, I do believe I would have feelings towards you if I could," Data explained.

"I have feelings for you as well Data," you admitted.

"I do not have feelings, I just believe I would,"

"That's alright, I know that," you told him, "are we still set to meet at the holideck tomorrow?"

"Yes, that is the plan."

"Great, I'll see you then Data," you said with a smile before walking into your room. It was crazy how much someone would didn't have feelings could make you feel.