Spock

You quietly sat in the supply room in sickbay. You were sorting through the he new shipment of supplies and putting things in the correct boxes.

You had hit your head earlier in engineering and Scotty insisted you go spend time in sickbay to make sure it was not a concussion. Bones thought you were fine but made you stay just in case so you ended up organizing the closet.

"Hello Doctor McCoy." You heard one of your best friends Spock say from outside the room. You peaked out the barley open door of the supply room curious as to why Spock was there.

"What do you want?" McCoy grumbled at him.

"I came to ask for your advice." The Vulcan answered, unfazed but the doctors attitude.

"On what?" McCoy questioned.

"On relationships." Spock replied with a straight face. McCoy stared at him confused.

"What kind of relationships?"

"I seem to have come to like someone and I am unsure what to do." Spock answered again with a straight face.

"Are you out of your Vulcan mind? You have feelings?" Bones yelled in confusion and outrage. He started muttering about the crazy green hobgoblin while Spock just stared back at him.

"I do not know, I only know I have grown very fond of someone." Spock told Bones. You watched as Bones stopped to think about what advice to give the Vulcan.

"Who is it?" Bones asked hesitantly.

"Lieutenant (l/n)." Spock replied honestly, the faintest hint of a smile on his lips. You stared at the Vulcan, blushing deeply, completely surprised he had feeling in general, especially any for you. Bones stared at him in shock again before snapping out of it suddenly.

"I think you should just tell her how you feel." Bones told him.

"I am not sure if that is the best option." Spock responded.

"Why? What's wrong with being upfront with her?" Bones asked.

"She may not have the same feelings towards me." Spock told him in a monotone voice again.

"For god sakes just tell her!" The grumpy southern Doctor finally said.

"I guess I will, do you know where I could fine Lieutenant (l/n)?"

"She's here somewhere, she hit her head today and Scotty sent her to me to check for a concussion. I've kept her around for observation." Bones explained. At this point you panicked and backed ways from the door. You blushed again as you turned back to the box of supplies you were sorting and started working again.

"(Y/n)?" You heard Bones call from outside the door.

"Yes Bones." You answered, turning towards the door.

"Could I talk to you for a minute?" He asked. You got up and walked out the door only to be pushed into Bones office. You looked at the desk to see Spock standing behind it.

"Hello Lieutenant (l/n)." He said to you.

"Hi Spock." You replied with a small smile.

"I wanted to speak with you." He explained.

"About?"

"I have developed feeling for you (y/n). I don't know why but I have and I'm not really sure what to do." He told you honestly. You smiled at Spock widely.

"Well what do you want to do about it?" You asked him.

"I'd like it very much if you would join me for dinner tonight at 7 in rec. room 4." Spock told you.

"I'll be there." You said with a smile before walking out of the room. You were pulled yet again into the storage closet.

"So, what did the green hobgoblin say?" Bones asked eagerly.

"He told me he liked me and then asked me to dinner." You told the doctor. Bones stared at you looking grumpy and confused.

"I don't get him, he's out of his Vulcan mind". Bones muttered before walking out of the storage closet, leaving you to the job you had been meant to accomplish this while time.

Thanks to everyone who has been reading, please send me some requests, I want to write what you want to read!