Sulu

Sorry that this one is a day late everyone

"Alright, I'm going to talk to (y/n)." Sulu told his best friend Chekov before walking toward you in the dining room. Before he even made it to your table he ran back by Chekov.

"Vhat happened?" Chekov asked him with a confused look.

"She smiled at me and I froze." Sulu admitted. Chekov rolled his eyes and started muttering something in Russian before walking up to you himself.

"Hello (y/n), how are you?" Chekov asked while standing by your empty table.

"I'm good, and you?" You said.

"I'm alright. I do have a request though."

"Sure, what is it?"

"Could Sulu and I sit here vith you?" Chekov asked with a smile.

"Of course". You told him with a smile. Chekov went and grabbed Sulu by the arm and dragged him over to the table.

"Oh look at the time, I'm supposed to help Scotty, I'll see you later." Chekov said just as Sulu sat down. You waved goodbye to Chekov as Sulu sent him an angry glare.

"Hi Sulu, how are you?" You asked with a smile.

"I'm good". Sulu answered after a moment of hesitation. "How about you?"

"I'm alright". You told him. Sulu smiled back at you.

"Uh (y/n)?" Sulu said a minute or so later.

"Yeah?" You said, gesturing for him to continue.

"Would you uh like to go out some time?" Sulu asked while blushing.

"I'd love to." You told him with a smile.

"Really?" Sulu asked.

"Yes really, you're a really great guy."

"Thank you, how about Friday I'll take you to dinner at 5." Sulu offered.

"That sounds great, I'll see you then." You told him with a smile before getting up to throw out your garbage and go to your quarters. As you walked away you saw Chekov walk back up to the table, turns out he had been behind you the whole time.

"I told you to talk to her!" Chekov said with a smile.

"Yeah yeah I know". Sulu muttered before smiling at you again. You laughed at the two friends before walking out of the dining hall.