Bones/McCoy

You were sitting at your desk working quietly with your headphones in. You had a report to finish and give to Spock by the end of the day and you were determined to finish it on time.

As you were sitting there working your boyfriend Bones decided to come up behind you and surprise you. Out of no where you felt someone kiss your cheek and you freaked out, punching the person in the face.

You turned around to see Bones holding his nose while bleeding.

"I'm so sorry!" You yelled while taking your head phones out. "I didn't know who it was and I panicked." You told him.

"It's ok (y/n), at least I know you can protect yourself." McCoy said with a chuckle. You grabbed him some tissues for his bleeding nose before walking him to med bay. As soon as the two of you got there the nurses rushed over to help McCoy.

"What happened?"

"My girlfriend happened, she has a strong punch." McCoy explained. Within minutes he wasn't bleeding anymore and he wasn't in pain.

"I'm really sorry." You told McCoy again while giving him a hug.

"It's ok babe, you didn't mean to." He said while hugging you back. Out of no where Bones sighed.

"What?" You asked confused.

"Jim is not going to let me live this down". He told you. You laughed at your grumpy boyfriend while picturing how the captain will laugh when he finds out you punched Bones.

"Nope, he's not." You said between laughs.

"Captain Kirk to Bones." You heard suddenly from the speaker.

"Speak of the devil." Bones muttered before answering, "Bones here."

"Can you please come to the bridge."

"Yeah, I'm on my way." Bones told him before walking out of med bay, you hot in his tail.  "Don't you have a report to finish?"

"Yeah," you admitted, "but watching the captain laugh at you will be more fun, and it won't take long." Bones rolled his eyes at you but didn't try to send you back to work, the two of you had a captain to amuse.