Famous (THWWIW Part Two)

Written By : Writer_Babe

•Tommy's P.O.V.•

I sat my phone down on the coffee table as I heard his black studded boots hitting the floor, making his way into the front room.

It was only eight o'clock but of course he was dressed and ready to go out in his usual nearly all black attire. I'll never not admit it...

He looks sexy.

After the pictures, after he left that night anyway I'd come to a conclusion.

I love Adam way too much to not have him in my life. I love him way too much to lose him to someone. To everyone.

He's mine for better or for worse and I think it's about time he realized that.

"What are you doing?" He asked curiously once he noticed my presence. I quirked a brow at him.

"What are you doing?" I asked reflecting his question. He shrugged.

"Going out." He answered.

After the pictures, exactly a month ago, he'd become so distant and we both knew why. He was so afraid of me exposing him, it was actually quite interesting.

Yet, he didn't have enough fear in his heart to halt his infidelity. He thinks I love him too much to take the pictures to the press. He thinks I'm too weak.

I'll admit; I have been weak. But that's in the past, and it all stops now.

"Okay." I responded simply, picking my phone up off of the coffee table and paying him no mind after my response.

I felt his eyes on me. I looked up to see his bold blue eyes, surrounded by all the black eye liner. It made him look intimidating.

He stared at me with that same inquisitive look. He shook his head.

In my mind I knew he was totally brain fucked on why I didn't start an argument, or beg him to stay.

Sadly for him, there won't be anymore of that.

"Don't wait up." He said. A small chuckle left my lips.

"I never do." I told him seriously. "Have fun." I said, flashing him a smile.

"Yeah." He replied quietly, leaving the house.

I waited half an hour. Aimlessly scrolling through my phone. I picked my house keys up and left the house. Isaac's car was parked outside.

I climbed into his car and strapped the seat belt on.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked me. I looked over at him.

"Are you not the one who sat me down and told me not to let this guy fuck over me? Now you're asking me if I'm sure I want to stand up for myself?" I asked him, a bit of shock layering my face.

He took his eyes off the road for a quick glance at me.

"You're not the best at confrontation. Your anxiety is shit and I'm just worried you're going to let him talk you out of this. What if he says he doesn't care, and that he's leaving?" Isaac asked.

I shrugged.

"Then let him leave. As much as I would love to, I'm not doing this for his loyalty. I'm doing it for the respect he owes me. I'm not his cover, I'm done with all his lies. This isn't what I signed up for. This is not the love I wanted. It's so..."

"Toxic." Isaac finished for me. "It's toxic TJ and it's about to become even more toxic. I just hope you're ready for all of this. You know it would help if you didn't still love him."