Valentines Day Surprise (Part Two)

Written by Glitterbaby2016
>>>>>>>>
-Adams POV-

Tommy moaned softly as Adam nipped at his collarbone lightly. Adam glided a hand up Tommy's thigh and landed on his now aching cock, in response, Tommy arched his back.

"A-Adam...p-please I need you..." Tommy's voice was raspy and full of lust, they both locked eyes and then in one swift motion, Adam was inside Tommy.

Both Adam and Tommy groaned in complete pleasure as he moved inside of Tommy.

He knew Tommy was close, he was close too, he wanted them to come together, but he also wanted this moment to last for a long time.

He slowly slid back out of Tommy and then quickly thrust his hips forward and back into Tommy. Tommy bent his head back and moaned a soft 'A-Adam...'

"I know baby...I know, soon..." Adam said softly grazing Tommy's neck with his teeth.

Tommy slid a hand into Adam's hair as Adam moved inside him. He was defiantly going to come soon.

"Please...f-faster."

Adam almost immediately penetrated Tommy faster and harder making the tiny bassist's eyes roll back in pleasure, moaning louder.

Waves of pleasure were now gracing both Adam and Tommy.

Adam then moved his head so he was staring at Tommy, and crashed his lips down onto Tommy's, Adam moved his tongue along Tommy's lip begging for entrance, which Tommy gave to him, and both their tongues fought for dominance going back and forth inside of each other's mouths.

Adam broke the kiss, when he did Tommy pouted in loss of mouth to mouth contact with him but then groaned in pleasure as Adam hit his prostate hard.

"...Tommy, c-come with me baby..." Adam's soft voice was at his ear, making the blonde shiver with excitement.

Tommy nodded. "O-Ok A-Adam...Tell me w-when."

Adam nodded this time. He pounded into Tommy a few times before mumbling "Now Glitterbaby."

Both Adam and Tommy came both moaning in such pleasure and whilst Adam was riding out his orgasm, Tommy reached down and his hand met his own cock and he started jerking, making sure all of the come was free.

Adam panted loudly and slowly slid out, collapsing next to Tommy who was still slowly jerking out, a few spurts of come dripping onto his stomach. Adam smirked, leant over and licked up the small trail of cum on Tommy's stomach; he then took hold of Tommy's hand that was on his cock and removed them, Adam intertwined his fingers as he licked the come off of Tommy's cock. He finished and lay back next to Tommy, who was now also panting heavily.

"Happy Valentine's day Glitterbaby...I love you." Adam took Tommy's chin in his hand and kissed him passionately.

Tommy kissed back with the same fierce passion and then he broke the kiss smiling sweetly at Adam and locking eyes with the singer.

"I love you too Babyboy." Tommy then took Adam's mouth again and smirked as he knew this was going to be a Valentine's they were never going to forget.