Beg For Mercy

Written By Writer_Babe

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

*Tommy's P.O.V.*

''You have no idea how badly I want to bend you over this table and fuck you until the only word that's able to leave your lips is my name.'' Adam growled sexily in my ear, every ounce of his dominance and lust covering his voice completely.

It had me shivering as his hand tightened on my leg beneath the table, moving up even closer to my crotch.

I cleared my throat soundly, tugging at the collar of my dress shirt that suddenly was becoming much more tight along with my briefs.

''So, um...the-the gig we were talking about Isaac--'' I bit my tongue to stop the hiss from leaving my lips when I felt his nails digging into my leg. Isaac looked at us worriedly as Adam looked at Isaac then me.

''Gig? What gig are you talking about?'' He raised a warning brow at me, ''You work for me, only me.'' He stated more than clarified.

''I know that, it's a charity thing. All the money we make is going to the California Orphanage to help get all of the children presents this year.'' I explained quickly, quietly sighing when his grip loosened a bit.

I was going to be bruised and we weren't even going at it yet. Well he was, he always was, I was just sitting here hoping to Lush that I don't cum while we're at dinner with our friends.

Although knowing Adam, he would make it happen.

''Ooo I like it when possessive Adam comes out. It's sexy,'' Brooke teased, just when Adam's arm wrapped tightly around my waist pulling me closer to him, if even possible.

''Yeah, so does his boyfriend.'' I cautioned, making her quickly raise her hands up as in surrender. I heard a low chuckle next to me, then everyone around the table started to laugh.

''And when possessive Adam comes out, protective-territorial Tommy isn't too far behind,'' Ash said. I frowned looking to my side at Adam.

''You think that's funny?'' I asked, completely unamused. He cleared his throat, bringing his hand up to try and cover his smiling face. He let his thumb brush over my cheek.

''Of course not, babe. I thinks it's cute. I like it when you let other people know what's yours, because I sure as hell don't have a problem with telling someone who even looks at you too long for my liking that you're mine and only mines.'' Adam stated proudly. I smiled at him, the frown easy falling from my features.

''Back to the gig,'' I said, turning to Isaac. ''We need to work out some rehearsal time this week. I really want this to be perfect, I'm trying to get us cleared for performing at the Orphanage as well.'' I said happily. Me and Isaac went back and forth about the plans for this as Adam and our other friends conversed freely.

Of course Adam's hand made it's way back to my thigh, rubbing slowly and teasing the hell out of me.

''I'm really proud of you for what you're doing with the children at the Orphanage. I like that even though it wasn't really your scene as a child that you're embracing it to make the kids happy. I like this side of you, it makes me love you even more.'' Adam praised, making me beam as we stepped onto the elevator and the doors closed.

''You're proud of me?'' I asked, still grinning ear to ear. He smiled, nodding his head. An arm wrapped around my waist and he pulled me into his chest.