Better Than I Know Myself (Part Three)

Written by Glitterbaby2016
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sauli stirred when he heard the floor creaking. He thought it was the floor, but when he blinked his eyes open, he heard nothing more.

He hummed and rolled over, his eye spying the clock on the bedside counter.

4.12am

Sauli groaned and willed himself back to sleep again, this was not a time for his insomnia to act up. He yawned and then froze up, he swore he felt the bed dipping.

The Finn slowly turned his head and looked across his room, eyes widening at the sight of a humanoid shadow on the corner of his bed.

He stopped himself from screaming and watched with wide eyes as the figure crawled towards him.

Sauli could not help but stared into those golden eyes, they seemed familiar but he did not know anyone with gold eyes, do people even have gold-coloured eyes?

The stranger was getting ever so closer and Sauli felt like he was in one of those horror movies he loved watching. Well, if he really was going to be massacred, he would at least want to see this person's face.

So he shot his hand out and flicked the bedside light on, a shocked gasp escaping him when the light illuminated the figure's face.

"A-Adam!?"

"One and only," Adam grinned a smirk.

"What are you doing here!? And what's wrong with your eyes?" The Finn frowned, staring into those golden eyes that seemed to glow in the dark, reminding him of a cat.

"I wanted to visit you, and I couldn't let people know I'm Adam Lambert, right?" Adam continued smirking, taking another step closer to Sauli.

"I don't see how wearing those contacts help," He quirked a brow as he looked Adam over, other than the eyes, everything else screamed Adam Fucking Lambert.

"And where's Tommy? Does he know you are here?" Sauli continued asking, a slight frown on his face once more.

"He's sleeping, don't worry about him."

"What!? So you sneaked here!" He gasped, "I gotta call him."

He reached over for his phone on by the bed, but before he could even touch it, he was on his back with Adam right on top of him.

"No, no, no, no Tommy, it's just us tonight," Adam cooed huskily, voice echoing in the small room.

"W-What? No, Adam! You can't! That's cheating!" Sauli squirmed against the singer, but thanks to his 'amazing' size, he would be lucky to even budge Adam an inch.

Adam just chuckled, not his usual happy laugh but something deeper and it sent a shiver down his spine.

"I'm not cheating, I'm at home too, with Tommy."

Sauli blinked, stopping his struggles for a moment, confusion etched on his face, "...What?"

"You heard me," Adam smirked again, a hand cupping the Finn's cheek, gold eyes hazy with desire.

"What the fuck, Adam! You're fucking freezing!" Sauli squeaked and jumped at the chill against his cheek. Now that's a great way to wake up.

"It's cold outside," Adam said simply.

"Do you want something hot to drink? Maybe a hot shower?" He asked, concern in his voice.

"I won't mind a hot shower," Adam answered, tone dropping at the end, "Only if you joined me."