Another Lonely Night (Just The Way It Is Part 2)

Written By Writer_Babe

*Tommy P.O.V.*

I didn't like it. The way his arms were wrapped around him. I hated the sight of it.

I'm jealous.

And it's burning me from deep inside. I hate the way I'm feeling. I hate the way this sight is making me feel.

It's not entirely my fault.

He knows what he's doing. How he's making me feel. He wants me to feel this way.

I winced as royal blue eyes connected with mine, making me turn my gaze away.

I was staring.

''How long until we board the plane?'' I asked Spencer. He turned to me, his big bright brown hazel eyes contrasting well against his smooth caramel skin.

He glanced down at his watch, then the plane tickets. ''A bit over 15 minutes.'' He responded. I watched as his eyes landed where mine had been, just a minute ago. ''Do they have to act like that in public? It's like they've been deprived of PDA their entire relationship.'' He said, rolling his eyes.

I laughed.

''He doesn't care where he is, he does what he wants.'' I said, the edge to my voice sounding more bitter than I intended.

I buried my focus into the new songs for the next fifteen minutes. Of course I knew them backwards and front, but anything was better than sulking at the view I had.

'Flight 415 will be boarding now'

The intercom blared loudly and we all scrambled to grab our things. I couldn't resist the temptation of glancing over at them. The little blonde Finland born hopped off his lap and Adam got to his feet, grabbing both his and Sauli's suitcase.

''Finally.'' I heard Brooke groan and she grabbed her bag as we all headed for the plane.

~~~~~

I splashed the cool water onto my face; releasing a breath of air as I looked up into the airplane's bathroom mirror.

They were suffocating me. One minute I'm sitting in between Brooke and Spencer and then suddenly I'm mushed between the two lovers because Sauli didn't like the view he had, but its a fucking airplane dude c'mon.

I sat their as Adams hand slowly, discreetly ran over my thigh and Sauli, with his thick accent went on and on about how he's excited to spend time on tour with his boyfriend.

I reached my breaking point when Adam groped me. I mean full on cupped me in his hand as Sauli turned to point at some stupid cloud out the window. I got up and bolted for the bathroom.

He was torturing me.

He was torturing me and I hated it.

''Are you okay?'' A question floated in the air as the bathroom door opened slightly. I looked up to see blue eyes staring into mine.

The jealousy intensified in me and I was telling myself not to do what my body wanted although it was no use as I ended up grabbing his shirt and slamming our lips together, I pulled him in and shut the door.

His body was still against mine as my hands fumbled over his chest and made their way to his pants. I pulled them down quickly and moaned when he finally started to kiss me back.

I could taste Adam on his lips. I groped his two perfect globes in my hand. His body was practically perfection, no wonder Adam wants him over me.

I felt his hands on my body as he freed me from my slacks and briefs. I pinned him against the wall and entered him dry. I heard his muffled scream against my neck.

His grip on my shoulders was excruciating, and I loved every second of it. He was making me feel what I've always felt.

Pain.

That's what Adam has always made me feel. Every second I'm with him, every second I'm without.

''Fuck, you feel amazing,'' I groaned in his ear as he pulled at my hair. His legs tightened around my waist and as his finger nails clawed at my back I knew he was close.

Him cumming, pulled my release from me and he invaded my mind all at once. Yet, it wasn't really an invasion at all. Because I had been thinking of Adam all along.

~~~~~

I was the last to pull my suitcase and guitar case from the back of the limo. Everyone else was making their way into the hotel that was booked for the night.

When I made it into the lobby Adam had just turned from the receptionist and was handing out room keys.

''Looks like we won't be bunking together for a while,'' Adam sad sadly when he turned to me. But I heard it in his voice. The teasing edge. I smirked at him.

''It's fine, I'll find something else to work me into exhaustion at night.'' I replied. His other employees began to emerge to their rooms.

He arched a brow at me, but before he could reply the little blonde popped up at his side. I walked away.

''Sweet dreams, Sauli,'' I whispered as I passed him. I rode the elevator up to the correct floor and made it to my room. When I entered I didn't bother flicking the light on to banish the darkness that over took the room.

It was going to be the same as it always was.

Another day, another lonely night...