Whole Lotta Love (Part 2)

Written by Glitterbaby2016

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Tommy slammed the door with fury. He threw the bass on his bed and sweared. His face was now red like a cherry and he was panting nervously. His pants were so tight and it was painful...He started tearing his clothes off.

Obviously, he had some problem with skinny jeans but he finally managed to take them off too. When he was only in his boxers, he remembered that he hadn't locked the door.

"Fuck." He didn't really want to check what would happen if anyone from band entered the room and saw him almost naked, blushing and with erection.

He rushed to the door but in this moment his cellphone buzzed. He turned around then, found it somewhere in a pocket and checked.

Great, some trashy SMS about brand new advancement blah blah blah. Screw you, people! Dammit.

He felt his cock throbbing so quickly removed his boxers and almost ran into bathroom. He was too busy trying to hold back his climax to finally lock this damned door...Tommy ran into shower and turned off the tap.

Warm water started spilling all over his body. He leaned against tile wall, breathed deeply and caught his cock in his hand. He closed his eyes, still in full make-up, and started rubbing...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Adam was walking through dark corridor. He took quick, refreshing shower and changed to some comfortable, but stylish clothes- phoenix-printed shirt with glittery text and old jeans.

In his right hand he was holding Tommy's eyeliner. Blonde must have somehow left it among Adam's stuff and soon he's gonna start searching it everywhere, for sure. Black haired man smirked a bit and finally stood in front of door to Ratliff's room.

He knocked softly a few times but there was no response. Then he carefully pressed the handle and door opened. However, the room was empty.

Messy but empty. So Tommy was here before. Adam saw his clothes, thrown everywhere, his bass, his cellphone on the bed. He looked around and realized he hears humming of the water in the bathroom.

So glitterbaby was having a shower...? Lambert smirked devilishly and almost insensibly licked his lips, but resisted a temptation.

He just put the eyeliner on the table and was about to leave, when he heard that....A moan...Not just a instinctive release of air from lungs. That moan was sexual, full of lust and pleasure. Adam knew too well what that meant.

So hot...Tommy playing with himself? Improbable but not impossible. Noo, that was too much for him. He had to see it with his own eyes. Adam turned around on his heel, walked across the room and opened bathroom's door quietly.

It was steamy and humid, but Adam could still see Tommy's figure behind the steamy surface of the transparent plastic of door. He was standing, leaning his one hand on the wall and the second was...down there, between these legs. He generated another, desperate moan.

"Oh come on" he hissed. He couldn't come even though he was hard like hell. Think about something sexy! Anything! A fangirl, a porn...about Adam rubbing his fingerboard so sensually...oh, whatever!

Adam was standing there like frozen and kept staring at it. He shivered when he heard his name.

"Unnnnff...Add..aaam." Tommy moaned unconsciously and lifted his head, gasping for air "Aaah!"