I Don't Want To Live Forever

Written By: Glitterbaby2016

******

Adam sighed and slumped a little further into the chair as Sutan tried to freshen up his makeup. His mind was on one thing, and it was certainly not the makeup artist.

"Adam! Snap out of it, hun! Your band members are out there buying you time and you are just sitting here like a fool. Now sit up and cooperate. Cassidy will be here any moment with your outfit, and you have to dress quickly!" I blinked at Sutan's tone of voice, then remembered where I was.

"Sorry..." I murmured.

"Go easy on our glam star, Raj. He's in love, can't you tell?" cried Cass as he walked in.

"Oh really? With our little kitty on stage, I presume. You have been for a long time. Now hurry, or you will miss your cue that your Tommy Joe does for you." I was hardly aware of the change in costume before I was prodded towards the stage. 

"'For Your Entertainment'," reminded Sutan. I snapped back to reality and jogged on to the excitement of the fans.

So hot
Out the box
Can you pick up the pace?
Turn it up,
Heat it up
I need to be entertained
Push the limit
Are you with it?
Baby, don't be afraid
I'm a hurt 'ya real good, baby

And with that, while I let the band run through another set of notes, I grabbed Tommy by the hair and pulled him in for a quick kiss. And just that connection made a warmth spread through my body as he replied with a smirk. I whirled to the crowd and put my lungs into the rest of the song, now and then glancing at my bassist to watch his fingers fly and face turn into a calm feature while he concentrated. Oh, how I wanted to break that concentration again, but this was a fairly fast-paced song, and there wasn't much time for any fooling around.

I could almost feel my fingers running through his hair as we easily transferred from 'For Your Entertainment' to 'Strut'. Now this song allowed no extra room at all for Tommy. With a tight choreography and my dancers expecting me to follow it, I couldn't let them down.

'Adam! Pay attention! Stop thinking about a straight guy this way!' screamed my head at me. 'Ah...This is not good...'

I could feel Tommy's eyes on me as the stage went dark and I walked quickly up the short flight of stairs to the platform my beautiful blonde stood by. Time to sing 'Fever', one of my favorites. Mostly because it meant Tommy would be leaning into me on the stage before we shared a kiss. His body was always as tightly strung as one of his bass strings until he leaned against me. Then he would seem to relax, and I wished it were always like that.

There he goes
My baby walks so slow
Sexual tic-tac-toe
Yeah I know we both know
It isn't time, no
But could you be m-mine?

I smiled against his mouth as my tongue wrapped around his. Then I pulled away and heard him gasp a little. But like always he headed back down the stairs to stand in his usual spot as I sashayed down the stairs. I licked my lips, tasting the last of Tommy, and began to sing again.

'Fan service my ass! That's all Tommy says after a show. But is it possible for a straight guy to like kissing me that much?'

 In my minds eye I saw Tommy throwing his head back after a hair flip, light catching the smooth skin of his throat as he watched me through smoky brown eyes. Lips parted slightly like he always did, as if they were taunting me.