Spa Date

Written by Glitterbaby2016

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Calm.

This wasn't something Adam was used to... not since around June, when his tour began. The walls were white, the floor tiles designed to look like rocks.

Plush, white leather chairs filled the room along with a few bathtubs and various doors leading into private rooms or saunas. Relaxation tapes played in the background, and candles with a sweet vanilla aroma filled Adam's nostrils. He was in luxury. He was calm, relaxed, and with his cute, petite boyfriend.

Adam tried to keep his eyes open as hands massaged his back, but no matter how much he tried, he found his eyes drooping more than once.

"Go ahead," Tommy cooed, causing Adam's eyes to flutter open. "Rest for a bit."

That sounded nice. When was the last time he actually got to relax like this?

Suddenly, Adam felt himself drift off into space. The last thing he saw was Tommy's radiant face staring back at him while caressing his hand, and Olga, his massager, rubbing his shoulders.

Tommy stared at Adam as he napped peacefully. He made out his features, as the candle light caressed his face gently. He counted the freckles on his smooth, toned arms as he stroked his boyfriend's hand with his thumb.

Olga pulled the sheet over Adam's shoulders, and waddled out of the room. His own massager, Flo, continued massaging his tense back.

"So, you're pretty rough around here." Stated Flo, rubbing around the middle of his back. "What is it that you do?" She asked in a more than interested voice.

"What do you mean?" Tommy mumbled, wanting to fall into the same state as Adam.

"I mean...to get so tense." She whispered, rubbing lower.

Alarms went off in Tommy's head.

"I BROUGHT IT!" Cried his lifesaver. He loved Allison and her unexpected entrances.

"I brought the-oh.." The hands on his back stopped in an instant and moved back up. "Um...I brought the...soda." Allison continued awkwardly.

"Thank You, Alli." Tommy said, slightly blushing.

"No ... Problem." She replied, placing the soda on a little table, next to Adam's things.

"I'll be next door ... they have the cutest stuffed Parrots!" She said, as she made her exit. Tommy looked at Adam, seeing his lover awake, and wearing a smirk on his face.

Flo's hands crept lower on Tommy's back.

"So, was she your girlfriend?" She asked, a slight harshness in her tone.

Tommy snorted. "No, she's more like a sister."

Flo's rubbing became less intense after hearing this.

"Oh, that's nice." She chirped.

"Do you...have...a girlfriend?" She attempted to ask nonchalantly.

Tommy noticed Adam stifling his laughter beside him.

Tommy blushed, but smiled sweetly. "N-No, I don't." Flo's smiled widened, as she ran her fingers down his back. "That's too bad. You're real cute." Tommy was about to say something, but a small alarm went off. "Oh. You're all finished ... I'll ... um, grab a towel for the both of you."