New Americana

Written By: Writer_Babe

*Tommy P.O.V.*

He brought the poison to his lips, inhaling deeply. Emerald ocean eyes peered into mine, shattering my shy little wall of protection. The smoke left his lips in a haze. He leaned forward.

His hand landed on my hip before I could take a step back. His forehead pressed against mine. A bit of the foggy smoke left his nose slowly. I glanced at his hand, breaking our eye contact for a moment, as it ran gently over my face.

His index finger tapped my chin lightly and I looked into his eyes once more. He moved in closer. I was caged in. He had me captured.

''Let's live tonight,'' The peril whispered to me. The ocean in his eyes twinkling with those blue emeralds as he took a step back from me.

The cigarette was placed to my lips, my eyes were locked on his as I inhaled. He moved it from my lips. I had no time to release the smoke from my mouth because his lips had clamped down over mine.

I didn't see him. All it took was for me to blink. That's all it always takes, then he was there.

Easing his way into my mouth carefully his tongue made a melody with mine, forcing me to forget everything that I knew at that moment.

I breathed out feeling the smoke burn my nostrils. I felt it burning me, but in truth all I felt was him. Bruisingly hard did his hand hold a grip at my hip. His other on my neck, keeping me in place.

As if I'd move now.

''Break it up, we've things to do,'' I heard Jett's voice, seep into my ears.

His lips left mine soundly as he turned to glance at the brunette. ''Go suck a dick Jett, I'm busy.'' He growled, wasting no time as he cupped my cheeks in his hand and meshed his lips into mine once again.

He pecked my lips slowly.

Once.

Twice.

I felt his teeth take hold of my bottom lip, before he placed a final kiss to my lips. ''You're beautiful.'' He whispered, never moving his hands from my cheeks as he stared into my eyes. I looked into that ocean for the longest.

''Hate to break up your stare off, but we do in fact have to leave,'' Spencer said to Adam.

I could see the reluctance in his eyes but he released me from his hold. ''Stay here,'' He told me, brushing a finger over my lips before walking away to converse with Spencer.

I looked at the back of Adam's black leather jacket, we all had them, except on his the back was stained with three letters.

Blu

That's who he was when we were here. When he was in charge. He was always in charge, even when we weren't here. Even when he wasn't here.

I took a seat on the curb, not straying an inch from where I was told to stay. Jett took a seat next to me, knowing he shouldn't have. We both knew he shouldn't have. Hell, the whole world knew. It was Rule #1.

''He treats you like you're an item, not a person.'' Jett whispered lowly.

''Then I'll be his item. Please move, Jett. I don't want to see you get hurt again.'' I pleaded, glancing up at the brunette to see the shiner he had from last week was nearly faded away. There was still a bit of light bruising around his left eye.

You don't bother what's not yours. You don't touch or talk to what's not yours.