Rumors

Written By Writer_Babe

*Adam P.O.V.*

A magazine was thrown in my face and I gripped it as it fell into my lap.

''Did you meet with him yesterday?'' Tommy asked. I let my eyes roam over the cover, seeing the picture of me and Sauli on the cover having lunch.

I wasn't going to tell Tommy that this picture was over a month old. Or enlighten him on the fact that the camera was angled so that my producer wasn't in the shot and it looked as if it was a romantic date.

I wasn't going to tell him, I was going to let him start yet another argument between us. We'd had so many already, what's another to add to the list?

''Is that what the magazine told you?" I asked, not taking this conversation even half as seriously as he was. In fact I even found it a bit funny. But of course I'd keep that bit of information to myself.

''That's what he told me.'' Tommy snarled, catching me by surprise with his words, so much to where I choked on my own words trying to seek clarity.

''What do you mean?'' I asked, standing up and taking a step nearer to him. He backed up.

The look on his face revealed none of his emotions but it didn't matter because I knew exactly what he was feeling.

I felt the pain, shock, and hatred radiating off of him.

''I'm sure his number's still in your phone, why don't you give him a call and ask him? Or better yet why don't you go ride down to his house and talk to him. Stay the night, because there's no way in hell you're staying here.'' He yelled, leaving the main room and running up the stairs.

It wasn't more than a minute before I heard things hitting the wall and shattering. I was on my feet moving quicker than lightening to make it to our bedroom.

Luckily I dodged a snow globe that was aimed right towards my head as I entered the room. ''Tommy-''

''Take it and leave,'' He yelled throwing my clothes at me. I tried to tell him to calm down, to talk to me but that had no affect on the situation.

''You think just because you're famous and a million guys would kill to be with you that you can fuck him, but tell me you love me at night?!'' He yelled. He picked up the authentic guitar I had gotten him last year for his birthday. His grip tightened on the neck as his eyes looked up and met mine.

''Tommy.'' I warned, his intentions were clear and I felt no need to push down the tears that were fighting to break through. I let them cascade down my face.

''I'm not your fuck toy, you're suppose to make love to me not make me feel like an easy lay, because each time I turn around there is something new up about you and him. Fuck you, Adam.'' I watched as his arms swung and smashed the precious guitar into the wall.

I got to him and held his wrist in my hand, stopping him from ruining the instrument any further. Tears escaped his beautiful brown eyes as he dropped the guitar.

I released his wrist from my hands and he pulled away from me, letting himself fall to the floor.

I wrapped my arms around his body, kneeling with him. ''You want me to leave? Do you still want me to go, Tommy?'' I asked after a while. He was calmer now, but tears still stained his face.

I placed my hands on his cheeks picking his head up so I could see his face. His eyes were red rimmed.

''Baby, I'm coming back. I'll give you just a few hours to clear your mind.'' I said placing a kiss to his head before standing up and leaving the room.

He refused to talk to me when he was really upset. That's become a daily thing lately.

I sighed, grabbing my keys from the table and walking out the door.

One day, he'll understand that he doesn't have to care about the rumors.

~~~~

''I'm not here for long,'' I told Sauli as I took a seat on his couch. ''We just need to talk about a few things.''

''Like?" He asked taking a seat next to me.

''Like, Tommy.'' I answered, making some distance between the two of us. ''Have you been calling him?" I asked, watching him carefully.

''I'd need his number to call him, Adam.'' He said, running a hand through his sun kissed blonde hair. I took a second to think.

''Do you have his number, Sauli?'' I asked. He smiled at me.

''I don't like what you're implying.'' He stated. I nodded my head in agreement, looking into his baby blue eyes.

''I don't like that I have to imply it. But if I ask you upfront you'll say no.'' I told him. He laughed.

''What makes you think I'll say yeah, if you beat around the bush with it?'' He asked.

''It's okay, it's fine. I came over thinking we could have a mature conversation. Stop fucking with my fiancé Sauli. Grow up and stop feeding the media lies about us.'' I sighed, running a hand through my hair as I stood up.

''You can't seriously be marrying him. I thought that was just some sick rumor.'' He protested, getting on his feet as well. I glared at him.

''No Sauli, we were just some sick rumor.'' I said, grabbing my coat from the hook and leaving his apartment.

~~~

*Tommy P.O.V.*

Lies.

Rumors.

Jealously.

I know that's all it is but I can't stop myself from being pissed about it each time. It doesn't help when he acts so nonchalant about it either. How does this not bother him?

We're getting married soon, and people still think that our engagement is a complete façade; which they think gives them the right to make jokes.

I sighed, wiping the tears away as I stripped myself and climbed into the shower; letting the hot water stream over my body.

I shouldn't care. I shouldn't give two fucks about what they think, or what people say.

What hurts even more is that I know I'd love him anyway. I'd love him if he were unfaithful. Yet he's not, and I'm grateful for that.

I didn't hear the front door open, I didn't hear foot steps. I didn't see him as he entered the bathroom. But I felt his arms wrap around me as he pulled me from under the hot water and into his embrace.

''I'm sorry,'' I said turning around so I could wrap my arms around him, burying my face in the crook of his neck. ''I shouldn't have snapped at you. I-I should've--''

''It's okay, it's okay baby. I'm not mad at you, I was never mad at you.'' He said letting his hand glide down my back soothingly, falling in line with the water.

''We're like a hobby to them, they love fucking with us. They envy us and hate us at the same time. But what they do, it doesn't matter. Baby, I'd never lie to you, you can always find the truth here in my arms.'' He whispered, placing small kisses to my face.

I pulled back, looking into his emerald blue eyes. ''Just-just hold me close.'' I said bringing my lips up to meet his. He kissed me fiercely moving us so that my back was against the tile wall and he was leaning into me.

His lips left mine as they started to attack my neck. ''Adam...'' I moaned, placing my hand on his chest. He grabbed my wrists in his hands and brought them to rest around his neck.

''Shh.'' He cooed, lifting me up and letting me band my legs around his waist. His lips were still at work on my neck as he entered me and despite the pain, I felt nothing but pleasure.

I felt nothing but him.

My hands ran through his wet hair, tugging at the raven strands as his gripped onto my shoulders, the other on the wall near my head. He went deeper, and I felt myself near the edge before he slowed down completely.

I felt his hand rub against my cheek as I looked at him. ''I love you,'' He said leaning in and kissing my lips.