Better Than I Know Myself (Part One)

Written by Glitterbaby2016

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"I can't fucking take this anymore!" Adam yelled after ending his phone call. He tossed the phone onto the bed, it bounced once and stopped, almost falling over the edge.

"Adam, are you okay?" Tommy asked, head peeking into the bedroom. He was afraid that Adam might be having one of his 'moments'.

He called this Adam, 'Dark' Adam, when the man gets too frustrated about his work or something. Don't get him wrong, Adam was really nice and loving, but everyone has their breaking point and Adam was kind of scary when angry.

Adam racked a hand through his hair, black locks falling over his eyes. "The recording company screwed up again, lost most of the work I did last week," He sighed.

"It's okay, babyboy, you can do it again," Tommy said, still at the door.

Adam sat on the bed, "I can't stay here, not now, too much stress."

"We can go out, go drink,"Tommy suggested, taking a few steps into their shared bedroom.

"Maybe I'll call Sauli," Adam muttered, ignoring Tommy's suggestion, his mind just too unfocused at the moment.

Tommy frowned a little, he knew Adam was probably going into one of those 'Dark' moments, but still to hear Adam suggest going out with Sauli straight away made him a little jealous.

But he should not be, Sauli was Adam's best friend, the Finn made Adam smile when no one could, made him laugh when he was hopelessly down. And of course he knew of Adam's crush on Sauli, he must be blind to not notice.

Tommy rested a hand carefully on Adam's arm, "You can call him, or I can call him for you, Babyboy."

Adam turned to look at the blonde, silent for a moment before frowning sadly.

"I did it again, didn't I," he said softly, "I shouldn't look for comfort from Sauli first, it should be you."

"You do find comfort from me," Tommy smiled warmly, "But sometimes you need friends too."

Adam grinned wide at his boyfriend's words and scooped the small blonde into his arms, "I love you so much, glitterbaby."

"I love you too." Tommy returned the hug.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Thanks for coming out with me, Sauli," Adam hugged the blonde at the club entrance.

"No problem, Adam! I missed you anyway," Sauli snuggled against the larger man for a bit before pulling away.

Adam petted Sauli on the head, "Are you sure it's okay? This is a gay club and all."

"Dude, its too late to ask now," The Finn laughed.

"True," Adam chuckled.

The pair went into the club, it was crowded with men, some dancing, others drinking. It was dark, only illuminated by strobe lights flashing around.

"But I'm blaming you if my ass gets groped," Sauli joked.

"You don't even have one," Adam teased in return, earning a punch to the arm.

They went to the bar and found a nice spot right at the corner of the counter. Sauli ordered some Jack Daniels while Adam called for some lemon with orange vodka. They started chatting and quick enough, the incident with the record company left his mind.