Never Close Our Eyes

Written by Writer_Babe

*Tommy P.O.V.*

''Are you serious?'' I asked him with a shocked face. He nodded and smiled at me.

''Yes, we have the next 24 hours off.'' Adam assured me and a sigh of relief left my lips. I mean don't get me wrong I love my job it's just that tour isn't easy. We've been doing concerts for two weeks straight and when we weren't on stage we were at a TV show for a performance or at a meet and greet.

  It's all just so much more than I'm used to so I haven't been getting much sleep...or much of Adam.

''So what do you wanna do with your free time, baby?'' Adam asked attentively.

''You.'' I replied almost immediatly, only seconds later realizing what I had just said. ''I-I meant I wanna-we should do something together. You know, as a- as a couple...'' I sighed mentally slapping myself. There was no way I could talk myself out of this one.

  I looked at him and he was grinning at me knowingly. ''You know what I meant.'' I argued. He nodded his head.

''Of course I do,'' He agreed. ''You meant Netflix and chill.'' He said winking at me. I huffed letting myself fall back against the bed. ''You can say it you know.'' He told me coming to lie down next to me.

''It's okay to want me that way Tommy, I am your boyfriend after all. Besides I want you just the same.'' He assured me, placing a sweet kiss to my cheek.

''I know, I just- Aren't you tired? I don't want to put anymore pressure on you than there already is.'' I said turning to face him. He gave me soft smile, running the back of his hand over my cheek.

''Baby the only thing you'd be doing is relieving me of pressure. I'm never too tired for you.'' He murmured before leaning in for a kiss.

  It was soft and gentle at first. His lips molded perfectly over mine. But then both our deprivation kicked in and in under two minutes we had striped each other of all clothes and I was laying on top of him kissing his neck as his hands roamed my body, pulling small moans from me.

''Uahahh.'' I moaned out as I felt his hand grip my member and give me one long stroke.

''What're you gonna do, ride me?'' He asked smirking as he referred to the current position we were in. I lifted a brow at him.

''You think I can't?'' I challenged. He looked me over for a second.

''Oh baby, I know you can.'' He told me, leaning up and changing our position so that I was sitting in his lap. ''But this is for you,'' He whispered placing kisses up my chest and on my neck.

''All I want you to do is lay back,'' His teeth took hold of the lobe of my ear, pulling gently before I felt his tongue on the sensitive skin. ''And scream my name.'' He whispered engulfing me in a kiss so fierce that I felt like I was going to cum already and we hadn't even started yet.

  He turned, laying me back on the bed as he kissed every part of my exposed body, giving subtle licks here and there but fully sucking and biting in some places. I was bound to be bruised by morning.

  He took his time decorating my skin before he came up and his lips met mine, allowing me to rake my fingers through his hair. Letting one hand travel down his strong back and pull him closer to me.

He made the most sexiest sound I've ever heard in my life as I took his throbbing heat in my hand and started stroking.

  Seeing him completely let go above me as he panted against my neck was enough for me to release over both our chest as I moaned out his name, him following suit not a second later.

  He fell atop my chest momentarily spent as we both regained our cool. ''I wish that this would never end, we could just go at it forever.'' I said hearing him chuckle.

   He propped himself up and looked into my eyes, sporting his swooning smile. ''We could go again,'' He murmured kissing my neck. ''We could go all night...'' He placed his lips on mine and I let my hand run over the smooth heated skin of his cheek.

''What about sleep?'' I asked, gliding my hands over his taut chest. He smirked at me, letting his tongue flick over my nipple pulling a gasp from my lips at the sudden sensation.

''Baby if I had my way with your beautiful body, we'd never close our eyes.'' He told me, watching me with his lustful gaze, making me hard all over again.

''Never?" I asked, smiling up at him.

''Never.'' He replied, grinding against me, showing me just how ready he was to stay this way forever.