Be Careful Who You Tease

Written By: Glitterbaby2016

*Tommy's P.O.V.*

I had just woken up and was making my way down the stairs when there was a knock at the door. Well, more so a kick at the door. Probably Adam. He had gone out for groceries a couple hours ago but I had been to lazy to get up.

I opened the door and, sure enough, it was Adam. I held back a laugh as he struggled with the boxes and bags that weighed him down. "Want some help there?"

"Please," he gasped as a carton of eggs started sliding from where it sat towards the ground. I caught it and took the box Adam was holding.

"Thanks," he said and carried the remainder of what he was holding to the kitchen, me close behind him.

"Theres still a few more bags in the back seat of the car. I'll come help you with them then we can put these away." Adam set down the groceries beside my box full and I followed him back out to the car for the rest.

I jokingly bumped him out of the way and passed him some of the bags before picking up the last three myself and using my hip to shut the car door. Adam made a low whistle.

"What?"

"Oh nothing." He said in an innocent tone.

"Come on Adam. I know that face. What did I do to turn you on this time?" I put my free hand on my hip instinctivley.

"Well there is that," He grinned, gesturing to my hand that was on my hip. I dropped my hand. "Then theres your outfit..." I looked down; black pj pants i'd stolen from Adam so they were way to big, a royal blue t-shirt (also stolen from Adam), and untied black and white Converse shoes.

"OK then. You are strange." I muttered and shook my head, as I headed back to the house.

I kicked off my shoes in the doorway and added the bags I was carrying to the rest once I got to the kitchen. I heard Adam come up behind me and his hands slid around my waist.

"Just what do y- Adam," I cut off as he nipped my shoulder.

"Yes?" His voice was low and seductive as his lips worked their way up to my jaw-bone.

"D-dont do th-that." I shuddered as his teeth grazed my ear. "Pl-ease"

I felt a dangerous smirk turn up the corners of his mouth. "You know you like it."

"Thats the p-problem. I like it t-to much." I felt a whine rising in my throat and quickly kept talking, "Just wait for t-ten minutes till' we put the groceries away."

"I don't want to wait ten minutes."

"F-fuck you Adam."

"Be careful what you wish for." He said, seductively.

I wanted to slap myself. I walked right into that one.

"Come on Kitten, don't make me carry you."

"You will anyway." I whined, letting my head fall back against Adam's chest.

"True." Adam spun me around and dove his tongue into my mouth. I moaned and melted into him.

He broke away for a moment and my feet left the floor. The next thing I knew he was carrying me up the stairs. Kissing me again. He kicked open the bedroom door and lied me down on the bed, crawling on top of me as his jacket hit the floor.

His lips brushed my neck, followed by a rough bite. I whined loudly with pain and pleasure.
"I win." Adam's voice sounded by my ear. It had gained a harsh, strained edge as lust took over.

In one swift move he pinned both my hands above my head and grabbed something out of the top drawer of his bedside table. When I felt cold metal against my wrists I knew what it was; handcuffs.

"God A-Adam. You are kinky." I muttered.

"I know." He purred, then started trailing his lips over my neck, occasionally biting the sensitive spots on my throat.

I screamed almost every time. I knew it was what he wanted and as long as I kept doing it he wouldn't stop but I couldn't hold it in. Plus I didn't really want him to stop anyway. After about five minutes my pants had quickly become a painful problem. My hands were cuffed to the headboard so Adam was the only one who could help.

"Ad-am, please!" I whined, tugging at the chains hoplessly. How is he still wearing those skinny jeans? I thought. His jeans were skin tight and, by the look of it, they were causing him alot of pain.

"Do us b-both a favor baby," I begged.

No sooner had I said it I heard his belt buckle hit the floor - his jeans with it - and felt his hands at my waist, untying the knot in the strings of my pants.

"Why d-did you have to tie this g-god-damned thing to tig-ht?" Adam stuttered, his breath hitched making it hard for him to speak.

He had just got the knot undone when an annoyed female voice sounded from the hall, footsteps pounding up the stairs. "Guys, you have food all over the kitchen floor!"

Alison!

"Adam! Unc-cuff me! Hurry!" I whispered urgently, but it was to late.

Alison burst through the door mid-sentence, "You know that- Holy shit! I'm sorry!" She spun around and slammed the door quickly behind her.

I heard her laughing awkwardly and the occasional, "oh god," as she descended the stairs. She had a tendency to laugh when she was embarrassed or nervous.

I dropped my head back on the pillow. "Way to go Alison. Real boner-killer."

Adam laughed. "No kidding. But," His voice took on a dangerously seductive tone, "Seeing as your handcuffed to the bed and I'm half naked we may as well - how to say this - start over?" He ran his hands down my body, sending chills down my spine, and slid them under the waistband of my pants. "What do you say?"

I moaned. "I say your damn good at getting what you want."