Can't Let You Go

But it's not that easy for me to say goodbye!/ And everything in me wants you back in my life!/ Can't let you go/ Can't let you go/ Can't let you go/ Can't let you go

~Can't Let You Go: Adam Lambert

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Written by: Glitterbaby2014

-Adam's POV-

"Tommy, please don't leave." I begged as I followed the blonde down the hallway of our house. He was carrying two suitcases in his hands and he just shook his head as he barged through the front door.

"You know what, Adam? I said that I would leave a thousand times before this, but this time I'm actually leaving. I hope you have fun with fucking Sauli. I hope he loves you and all your charms because my love for you is gone." My heart broke as he slammed his trunk and got into the drivers' seat.

"Tommy..." I whispered as I reached out for him, but his car was already on the road and speeding off.

My hand slowly dropped to my side and I stood there staring at the empty spot in the driveway. With my shoulders slumped, I slowly turned and walked back into the house.

Something snapped inside of my mind, like a light switch being flipped on and anger ran through my veins. I slammed the door and the pictures on the wall shook; causing one to fall off and the glass broke on the hardwood floor.

I ran my hands through my reddish- brown hair and my head bowed. My eyes fell on the picture and it was of me and Tommy on the first date we took; five years ago. I bent down and pinched the side of the picture, gently picking it up and the glass fell off of it falling to the floor.

Tears filled my eyes and I looked at the picture with blurry vision. Through my messed up vision, I saw him looking at me with a loving gaze and my heart broke into a million tiny pieces.

Just the thought of never seeing him ever again kills me slowly. I felt my organs shut down and my heart slowly stop beating. He was my life, my rock, the person to keep me grounded and from flying off the handle.

Tommy Ratliff was my one and only true love and one stupid fucking picture of me and Sauli in a restaurant having a simple lunch, ruined it all. That lunch didn't have any relationship meaning, it was just two friends having lunch.

But the fucking paparazzi turned this all around, twisted it and made this into their own little freak show.

I let the picture slide through my fingers and I stepped over the glass; the picture was on the floor, face down. I felt the switch turn on again and I stopped in front of the coffee table. With one swipe of my hands all of the picture frames, books, paper, and remotes fell to the floor.

Papers flew in the air and the glass picture frames shattered when the connected with the floor. I had both my hands, palms down, on the coffee table and my fingers clenched into tight fists.

Then without thinking, my right fist lifted and I slammed it down onto the glass coffee table top and it shattered. I didn't feel the pain when my hand cut opened from the glass.

I felt nothing. I felt completely numb, all my emotions faded and I had nothing left to feel. Tommy was gone and now there is nothing left for me to feel because he took everything; my soul, my heart, my emotions left with him when he left.

I lifted my bloody hand and I saw that my hand was all cut up and blood was flowing out of the tiny cuts. But on the side of my hand, by my pinky finger there was a huge gash that looked like it needed stitches. But I didn't care. What was the use in patching up the holes in me when my real stitch wasn't here anymore?