Aftermath

Written by Glitterbaby2016

-Tommy's POV-

I am so small compared to him. So fragile. So shy. He, on the other hand, was so open-minded, and out there, like a male Lady GaGa so to speak.

Have you lost your way?

Living in the shadow of the messes that you made

The timid guy I am, began crying one night, over nothing really, I just needed to let the tears out. Has that ever happened to you? 'Cause, truthfully, it had been happening a lot lately.

And so it goes

Everything inside your circle starts to overflow

I had a feeling in the pit of my stomach that Adam was always involved in the tears. When I got up the strength and courage to tell him, he would be asleep in his bunk. I thought of sneaking down to his bunk once, but Monte is a light sleeper so I would wake him up and boom! My cover would be blown.

Tonight was like most I had that week, however, I sniffed up my tears and climbed down my ladder.

Take a step before you leap

Into the colors that you seek

You get back what you give away

So don't look back on yesterday

"Adam..." I whispered. He bolted up; I guess he was a light sleeper too.

"Oh, Tommy you scared me, what's up?" He asked rubbing his eyes, the time I chose to come talk was not fazing him.

"Well..."

"Oh my god! What's wrong? You look like you've been crying!" Adam seemed frantic.

"I was..."

"Oh, Glitterbaby, why?" He jumped out of his bunk and hugged me; of course that did not help. You always cry harder when someone hugs you, it's a known fact.

You feel the weight

Of lies and contradictions that you live with everyday

And it's not too late

Think of what can be if you rewrite the role you play

"It's nothing..." Lie.

"If it was nothing, why would you come down here to see me?" He asked with a smirk.

Before you break you have to shed your armor

Take a trip and fall into the glitter

Tell a stranger that they're beautiful

So all you feel is love, love

All you feel is love, love

"Adam I love you." The words escaped my mouth as if they were all one word.

"Whoa...slow down there Speedy Gonzales." Adam chuckled. "Now what did you say?"

"Adam..." I said.

"Mmhm..." He hummed, I could feel his eyes looking at me.

"I love you." I whispered as I bowed my head.

Take a step before you leap

Into the colors that you seek

You get back what you give away

So don't look back on yesterday

"I...I thought..." Adam stammered as he sat down on the edge of his bunk.

I sighed and sat next to him, "I lied. I'm not straight, as you now can tell."

He sat there, I felt him looking at me. Through the lightly dimmed tour bus, I saw a smile play on his lips. For once, I felt like the stronger person, Adam seemed weak at this very moment.

"Tommy...I love you too..." Adam said, then he grabbed my neck and pulled me in and kissed me. "I love you so much..." my arms wrapped around his neck as I deepened the kiss. His hand raked through my hair and he gently tugged a fist full of my hair.

I pulled away, when I heard Monte stir across from us. Adam snickered and pecked my lips once more.

"I'm so glad that you finally know the truth." I smiled.

"And I am so glad that you gotten the courage to tell me." I heard the smile in his voice.

I went to get up from his bunk, when he grabbed my wrist. I stopped and turned my head, looking at him through the darkness.

"Stay with me." He whispered.

I nodded and layed down next to him. His arm snaked around my waist, pulling me closer to him and I snuggled into his side; resting my head on his chest.

"Go back to sleep, my Prettykitty. We have a show in a few hours and I don't want to have you falling asleep on stage." He murmured and I felt him plant a kiss on my head.

"I love you, Adam. I always have and I always will." I whispered as I listened to his breathing even out as he fell asleep.

A small smile came across my face as I nuzzled my face into his shirt, breathing in his faint vanilla scent that clung to his t-shirt.

My eyes fluttered closed and I fell asleep with a smile on my face. Something that hasn't happened in a very long time and now I finally feel complete. I finally feel like I will be okay in the Aftermath

Gonna tell ya, you'll be alright

In the aftermath

Anytime anybody pulls you down

Anytime anybody says you're not allowed

Just remember you are not alone

In the aftermath