Voodoo

Written by Glitterbaby2016

I was lookin' for love all over/ You're the hunter and I'm your prey/ Now I'm lost in a love hangover/ I try to leave but I have to stay/ 'Cause it's voodoo voodoo voodoo (under your spell)/ 'Cause the voodoo you do/ Is all that can do / To make me into your fool/ 'Cause when you do voodoo/ I'm just like a doll/ That pins keep pushing into/ So every time I try to break this trance/ I'm almost afraid I'll miss my chance/ To be bewitched, bounded by you/ I just gotta say I want your hex/ I don't want to live without your hex/ I'm so obsessed with your sexiness

~Voodoo by Adam Lambert

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

-Tommy's POV-

I sat in my usual spot in the small diner I went to every Friday night and listened to a thunderstorm raging outside. As I sipped my drink, I looked outside as the lightening lit up the sky like the northern lights.

The chiming of the bells on the door made me turn my head. I saw a medium height guy walk into the small diner. He wore black boots with studs on the top of the foot, black jeans with a rip in the left knee and a black and grey sweatshirt.

He had his hood pulled over his head but I could see black hair with blondish brown tips peeking out of the hood. His face was hidden so I couldn't see what his face looked like. His hands were covered with black leather gloves with studs on the tops of the hands and the fingers were exposed; showing his shiny, black, painted nails.

I felt almost drawn to him. I shook my head at the ridiculous feeling and forced myself to look away from the stranger; looking back down at my drink. I pinched my straw and swirled it around, watching the ice whirl around the narrow glass.

I heard the waitress talking and I snuck a glance at the tiny bar area. The stranger raised his hands and he lowered the hood from his head. I saw his shiny black hair with blondish brown tips standing up slightly and his ear held a black gauge piercing. I saw his mouth move but I couldn't hear his words. I looked at the waitress and she looked as if she was in a trance.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion at the look on her face, and I looked back at the stranger. He must've felt my eyes on him because I saw his head tilt in my direction and his face turned slightly towards me. I saw his one eye flash emerald green and I instantly felt terrified.

I tried to turn my eyes away from him but, I couldn't. It was almost like I was paralyzed. After a few frightening, silent moments his eyes left mine and I ducked my head. My blonde hair falling over my eyes and I stared down at the granite table top.

My stomach was doing flips and I felt nauseous. I took out money and placed it on the table top; then I got up and left the diner. Pulling my mood over my head, I headed out into the pouring rain towards my car.
Lightening flashed violently across the sky and thunder followed right after, shaking the ground. I grabbed my keys out of my pocket and unlocked the car.

Opening the drivers' side door, I slid into the seat and slid the keys into the ignition. I turned the key, the car rumbled and then it stopped. I turned again and still it didn't start.

"No this can't be happening." I mumbled under my breath as I turned the key again.

The car still didn't start after five tries and I punched the steering wheel, "Fuck!"

I fished my phone out of my pocket and pressed the home button. The screen didn't turn on and I tried again; still nothing.

"Great, just my fucking luck." I hit the steering wheel again and I threw open the door, getting out and slammed it.