Outlaws Of Love

Written by Glitterbaby2016

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Oh, nowhere left to go.

Are we getting closer, closer?

No, all we know is no,

Nights are getting colder, colder.

-Tommy's POV-

Seventeen minutes was all we had, seventeen minutes to live or die. We couldn't decide what to do, how to do it, anything. But whatever we chose, it wouldn't end well. It never ended well when the two of us were together, honestly.

We knew then, when we heard the cock of the gun what would probably happen. One of us would get shot; the other would fall back and panic, getting shot as well. We always imagined we would die together, but never like this.

Our fingers laced together, and he turned to me, giving a sad smile, his blue eyes broken, but still strong. He was always the strong one, always there to protect me and fight away my nightmares, but would he be strong enough for this?

Or would I finally see his weakness, finally see what he never wanted anyone to see, the human underneath his shadowed exterior, the human beneath the genetically created monster.

He laced our fingers together, biting down on his soft, freckled lip, and inhaling softly. "Sixteen minutes, Glitterbaby..." He whispered, gripping the Smith and Wesson 9 mil tight in his hand

"Should we even try to get out?" There it was, the weakness. He flashed his underbelly for the first time; I saw his fear, strong in his inhumanly blue orbs. His eyes dropped in an attempt to break our locked gaze, but I simply followed, frowning.

"Of course we should. What happened to never giving up, Adam?" I whispered, my voice cracking just a little.

"This happened. We got trapped, we're.... Stuck." He whimpered just a little, and I placed my hand on his cheek.

"Hey now, we've gotten through worse than this together. Now come on." I pulled at his hands, forcing my eyes to stay strong, which was by far the hardest thing I've ever had to do.

"Please, Adam, please, just come with me, we can do this, together." I stood in front of him, our eyes locked and our fingers laced. I lifted myself onto my toes, pressing out lips together one last time. "Who cares if we're outlaws, as long as we're together..."

Hey,

Tears all fall the same.

We all feel the rain.

We can't change.

Our kiss was so soft, so passionate, it was déjà vu of our first meeting, when I was first tossed into this place...

"Here ya go, ya little shit. Have fun with your new roommate." The guard hissed, tossing me into the room with this strange man.

He sat in the corner, and all I could see was the top of his head and a plastic cup rolling along the hardwood floors. I had no idea what was going on until I saw a bright shimmer, then an orb of water dancing around the room.

My eyes widened a bit in shock, and I saw eyes, just as bright as the floating water.

The guard slammed his fist against the wall, and I could hear rage in his thoughts, constant cussing, constant hatred... He wanted to kill this person. "Lambert!" He hissed. "Stop dicking around!"