There I Said It

Written by Glitterbaby2016

-Adam's POV-

   I was sitting at the bar, all alone, sipping my beer. I sighed as I lifted the glass again, only to find out that I had no more beer left.

   I slammed the glass down on the counter and put my head in my hands, "Sir, what seems to be bothering you?"

  I sighed loudly, rubbing my face and I lifted my head, "Do you really want to know?"

   He shrugged his shoulders, and continued to dry a wine glass with a white hand towel, "There is no one else here and I get kind of bored. So I think a good story would be fun."

  A small chuckle left my mouth as I nodded and gave him a small smile, "Okay, story time it is."

  He cracked opened a beer and slid it towards me, "Here it's on the house."

"Why, thank you." I smiled as I lifted the sweaty bottle to my lips.

   As I placed the bottle down, I let out a breath and looked up at the bartender. He had blonde hair and a single piercing in his right ear. His blue eyes shining as he waiting impatiently for me to start telling my story. I picked up a small piece of paper from a straw wrapper and played with it.

"Alright so, this is where my story starts."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

<Two Days Ago>

"I swear, Adam I can't take you coming home late every night." Tommy yelled at me as I walked into the front door.

"God, TJ. You act like we're married." I huffed as I threw my keys into the bowl on the stand near the door and I kicked off my shoes; shrugging off my jacket and hanging it on the coat rack.

"Well it still pisses me off." I looked up and saw him standing in the doorway to the kitchen, his arms folded over his chest.

   My eyes narrowed, "Look, I don't bitch at you whenever you are out with your friends. How come you always have to yell at me?" My voice got louder with each step that I took towards Tommy.

   His brown eyes narrowed into slits and his huffed, shaking his head, "Adam, every night for a week you have been out with Issac and Monte and you always come home at ridiculous times. Do you know how nerve racking it is to think what you are really doing, if you are really hanging with Monte and Issac and not with some other guy?"

   I chuckled dryly, rolling my eyes, "Wow you are such a fucking worrier." I mumbled under my breath as I pushed passed him and entered the kitchen.

   I grabbed a glass from the dish drain and filled it up with some cool water. Then I turned and leaned against the counter, "Oh you wish you could see half the shit that we do, you'll have a blast. All we do is go to bars and have a few drinks then we go back to either Monte's or Issac's place and watch movies."

"I swear to god..." He pointed his finger at me and I rolled my eyes as I blocked out his useless rant. Then I gulped down the rest of the water and I placed the empty glass in the sink, "Look I'm exhausted so why don't you just hold that thought..." I placed a hand on his shoulder and gave him a small smile, "And why don't we just go to sleep."

   He hit my hand away and rolled his eyes, "You know what?! Have fun sleeping alone because I'm sleeping on the couch."

   I rolled my eyes, "Fine, be that way. More room for me without your ass hogging the whole bed." I walked passed him and down the hallway to our room.