Stormy

Written by Glitterbaby2016

Dark skies tell no lies/ Like your stormy eyes/ If it's cold tonight/ I'm here now/ It's stormy out so baby let me in/ I can help I know I can/ Together we're never gonna fall/ It's stormy now but the sun's gonna shine again/ Even the worst storms gotta end/ We're better if we weather it all/ Together we're never gonna fall

~Stormy by Hedley
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You wanted that all along, didn't you?!" Tommy screamed, anger stricken on his face, his fist balled in rage.

"What? Are you fucking serious?! Never!" Adam, just as angry replies.

"Fuck! I can't do this right now!" Tommy shouts, grabbing his keys and storming for the door.

"Where the fuck are you going? There's a fucking hurricane outside!"

Tommy opens the door, rain automatically drenching him. "I don't fucking care!" He yells, slamming the door with force.

Adam stares at the door, his breathing heavy. He hears the car pull out, the windshield wipers moving back and forth rapidly.

Tommy angrily drives through the deserted city. Weather warnings on every radio station and every weather channel have forced everybody off the streets and into the safety of their homes.

He keeps driving through the streets, the thick fog that lay blinding his vision from the road ahead. His anger towards himself, toward Adam faded and replaced it's ugly face with the face of fear.

He had no idea where he was. It was foggier outside, the skies darker, scarier. He jumped at the sudden dings of his phone. He looked over, seeing the beautiful face on his screen. Adam.

"H-hello?" Tommy stuttered.

He heard a sigh of relief on the other end of the phone, "Tommy? Oh thank god. Baby, come home. I'm sorry, and I love you. Please, come home. Please."

"Adam, I don't know if I can. I have no idea where I am... I can't see anything."

"Then I'll come get you. Stay where you are, and turn your GPS on."

Tommy reaches over and presses the large power button. "Turn left on Macalister," says the robotic woman.

Macalister? How'd I get on the highway? He thought to himself as he turned onto Macalister, "Adam? Adam, I'm on the highway. On Macalister."

"Tom-- can't -- hear...." Adam's voice was breaking up badly.

"Adam? Adam?!"

"Tommy? Babe?!" Adam's voice was full of fear.

Silence fills both ends of the phones. "Fuck!" Tommy threw the phone next to him on the passenger seat and drove down the road.

He squinted as he tried to see through the pouring rain, his eyes widened as he saw a pair of headlights coming towards him. He tried slamming on his brakes, but the car slid along the slick road and spun out of control.

The sound of crunching metal filled his ears, then a flash of white light flashed before his eyes as his head smashed against the steering wheel and everything went black.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Adam bolts out of the house, hands digging in his pockets for the keys to his car.