I'm So In Love With You

Written by PTX-FOB_lover2014

-Tommy's POV-

The bassit quietly opened the door of his bedroom and stepped out into the hall way. It was late at night, and he had woken up from a nightmare. It was horrible, the blonde had still a little bit of fear from it.

This was clearly different nightmare than the ones he normally got. Tommy slowly walked down the stairs and tried to keep the sound of crackling as quiet as he could, since he didn't want to wake up Adam at this time. Venting a light sigh, Tommy entered the kitchen and looked up at the clock on the wall above the doorway.

2:27

Tommy blinked his eyes as if he tried to recognize the numbers, but he could see them clearly. He was just shocked from the dream... his heart still pounding fast in his chest. He didn't want to talk about the dream with Adam... or then the singer would probably freak out as much as he did.

Tommy didn't want him to worry.

The blonde searched through cupboards and found a candle and matches. He lit it to see through the dark, then wandered to a pot and decided to make himself some coffee.

A couple of tears streamed down his pretty face, his thought coming back to the dream. He had no idea why this happened. It was... about Adam... being killed... by some strange guy... and Tommy couldn't do anything but watch... as that blade was so close... to... to...

Tommy shook his head in disbelief and wiped his tears, trying to forget about it. He sat on the couch in the living room, bringing sips to his lips. It felt to him like hours as he sat there.

Until then a sound of foot steps made Tommy snap out of his thought and he turned his head to see who it was. He caught the sight of his best friend, Adam Lambert, standing on the last pair of stairs and rubbing his tired eyes.

"Tommy..? What are you doing down here? What time is it?" Adam hesitated as he stretched his arms.

"Uhm... around 2:30." He mumbled. "I'm sorry, I didn't wake you, did I?"

Adam yawned. "N-No.. I couldn't sleep. Then I smelt coffee."

Tommy lightly blinked and pointed into the kitchen. "Well... there is some more in the pot if you want." He tried to put on a smile, but couldn't, as he still had the small droplets in his eyes.

Adam didn't notice, and just smiled and nodded, proceeding into the kitchen. The singer returned after a few seconds with a mug in his hand, sitting down next to Tommy. The blonde blushed when their legs pressed together, feeling somewhat a joy. That Adam is here with him, and just having his best friend so close to himself like this, Tommy immediately felt safer.

Or just by looking into those beautiful, sparkling blue eyes.

As Tommy continued to stare to Adam in awkward silence, the singer had raised one eyebrow in confusion. Tommy lightly blinked and quickly looked away as he realized what he just did, and instead he stared into his mug.

He was so lost in his own thoughts thinking about Adam while he was just looking at him. But those eyes... there was something special about them, as if he was looking right through Adam's soul or something. They were so greyish-blue, like the ocean on a stormy day, and he could see worry in them just a second ago.

"Tommy?" Adam asked silently, causing the blonde slowly look at him after he took a sip.

"Yes..?"

"Your eyes... what happened? Have you been crying?" He could see the fear in Tommy's chocolate eyes. The feeling of worry immediately grew more in Adam as he saw that something was not right.