I'm Yours

Written By Writer_Babe

*Tommy P.O.V.*

''The camera loves you,'' I whispered in his ear teasingly as the thousands of flashes went off, the sound of the screaming fans drowned it all out. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder pulling me closer.

''My Glamberts love me, the cameras are just there,'' He states.

''I love you,'' I whisper lowly when he presses his soft lips to my cheek. I know he hears me when he looks down and smiles brightly.

Its not like the smiles he gives the cameras or his adoring fans; this smile is different. It's all mine.

''I love you too,'' He replies happily, kissing me again before leading me down the carpet by my hand as the flashes fade behind us.

~~~~

''Friday,'' He says sadly.

''Friday?'' I repeat, hoping that I'd heard him wrong.

''Yeah babe, I'm sorry, I know we made plans but the director isn't happy with the way the final scenes came out. He wants us to redo all the shoots we did.'' Adam explains sadly, I could hear the tiredness in his voice.

Although he would never verbally admit to being physically exhausted. ''I'm sorry babe.'' His voice drifted in from the other end of the phone.

''It's okay Adam, I'm not mad about it. I just really wanted to see you. I miss you,'' I whispered into the phone as I lied in our king sized bed. The pale grey sheets were perfectly intact because I hated sleeping in our bed -in our room- when he wasn't here.

''I miss you more. I promise I'll make this up to you. I feel really bad that I can't be with you right now. I've left you alone for so long since the premiere, I feel horrible.'' He spoke quietly.

''Don't,'' I said seriously. He had no reason to feel bad. I wasn't trying to make him feel like crap either. ''I love you, and everything that comes along with you. This is your job Adam, this is what you do, who you are, and even though it separates us sometimes I still love you as though you were here with me right now.'' I said honestly.

The line was quiet on the other end and I started to get nervous. ''Adam?'' I spoke into the phone.

''God, I'm so lucky I married you.'' I heard him say, followed by a faint sniffle. Just the fact that he was crying and his words as well brought tears to my eyes. ''I love you, I have to go run through these scenes so I can have you in my arms again, okay?"

I held in the sigh that wanted to leave my lips. I had to let him get back to work, I knew that. Six months and counting. It was almost over though. I'd see him soon.

''Okay, I love you too.'' I replied. I was about to hang up the phone when I heard his voice.

''You're mine, Ratliff.'' He whispered in a loving tone.

''I'm yours, Lambert.'' I relished.

~~~~

''Wake up beautiful,'' A familiar deep voice whispered. Without even opening my eyes I sprung up and buried my face into his chest, breathing in his intoxicating scent as my arms wrapped around his neck.

His arms bound tightly around me as he pulled me into his lap. His chest vibrated as a low chuckle left his lips. ''I missed you Ratliff,'' He said still laughing, because I hadn't yet released him.

''You're so early,'' I murmured into his chest. It was only Monday when we had spoke on the phone, I thought I'd have to wait another four days to see him but it was Tuesday and he was here. I held onto him tighter. He was finally here.

''I couldn't wait any longer, I had to see you again,'' He pulled back and looked into my eyes. I stared into electrifying blue eyes.

One of his fingers swept across my face and pushed a strand of blonde hair from my face. ''I mean really see you.'' He whispered and in that second his lips were upon mine.

Soft and gracefully, enchanting pink lips attacked mine. And with just that he pulled a moan from my lips. It's been too long. He leaned me back on the bed. Laying himself in between my legs as his tongue slowly danced with mine.

The ecstasy he was making me feel, it was spreading all over my body. The more he touched me the more I felt it.

I felt like I was being submerged in a body of water, everything around me mute, everything gone, but in the same moment I felt him, I felt all of him and nothing but him.

By now my hands had traveled all over his muscular toned body, reacquainting myself and ridding him of every piece of clothing he wore.

I was so into the moment, that when he stopped suddenly and I opened my eyes from a blissful haven I found him staring down admiringly at me.

''I love you, more than anything.'' He leaned down, kissing my lips softly.

''I'm yours,'' I gave into him, gave him my all.

''You're mine,'' He vowed.