Heart By Heart

Written by Glitterbaby2016 and Writer_Babe

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Its like you have this plan for your life. And you know what you need to do and what your responsibilities are and you think if you follow the rules everything is gonna be fine. Then somebody comes along and pushes you off that path.."

~Alec Lightwood (Shadowhunters)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Tommy' POV

I sat on the edge of my bed on the tour bus, long since given up on sleep. I looked at the alarm clock on my bedside table. 3:47am.

Having Adam on the same bus as me made it impossible to sleep. I was constantly aware of how close he was - just across the wall in the other bed room - but he had never seemed farther away to me.

He still thought I was straight. Everyone else seemed to know I wasn't. Sasha knew even before I did that I was gay. Only gay for one man...

I sighed and flopped back on the bed.

Adam had happily accepted that I would be on his bus. I couldnt shake the feeling that the rest of the beand had chosen the other bus just so I would be alone, every night, with Adam. After all, they had already figured out that I wanted him.

God I wanted him.

Watching him during performances showing off to the crowd in those damned leather pants. Feeling him come up behind me as he sang the first lines of Fever. His arm wrapping around my shoulders, then his hand taking my chin, making me look up at him. The look in his eyes just before he kissed me. The taste of his tounge...

I ran my hand through my hair, pushing my fringe back from my face, only to imagine what it would be like if that was Adam's hand in my hair instead. I closed my eyes as my imagination took hold of that thought. Once again I found myself wanting Adam. He's all I wanted. I wanted to feel his hand in my hair as he pulled my head back, his nails digging into my skin as I begged him for more. I wanted him inside of me, wanted the pain and the pleasure as he ravaged my body. I'd never wanted anything like that before. But I did now.

I felt my pants getting tighter.

Adam, what have you done to me?

 I tried to inore the tightness in my pants and move away from thoughts of Adam. I got up and I wandered aimlessly towards the back of the tour bus, well not so aimlessly when I have it set into my mind what I want, what I wanted for almost ten dreadful months. Ten dreadful months of pretending, ignoring, hiding the feelings I know were true, are true..and just pushing them away.

And now, now it's 4 o'clock AM, everyones asleep and now my head decides to kick it's ass into overdrive, because here I am, in front of Adam's door, debating to walk in or walk away.

My heart stayed still in time and place as the door in front of me opened and a pair of tired blue eyes stared into my brown ones.

"Tommy......" Adam yawned sleepishly and hoarse.

"What on earth are you doing?"

My head was racing BUT I seriously have no choice, there is NO turning back now.

I looked at him before shuffling my way into his room, his eyes locked on me as he closed the door.

Finally, I gave in.