Happy Birthday, Babyboy (R)

Lets take a moment and wish our savior, our god of music, our Babyboy, Adam Lambert!

Written by Glitterbaby2016

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
<Two Years Ago>

-Adam's POV-

I came to room full of people. They all wanted the same thing – to be my bassist. The first thing I saw, was small guy in the corner. He had blonde hair but black fringe covered his chocolate brown eyes. Such a waste to hide them... He looked at me and quickly away. Gosh how cute.

I introduced myself and called the first name of the list. Blah blah. All good, Monte had clearly done good work with choosing the best ones. But they weren't what I wanted.

I wanted that boy in the corner.

"Thomas Joseph Ratliff", I called in the end. It was him. He got up, walked through the room and stopped in front of me.

"It's Tommy", he said nervously. "Tommy Joe."

Oh God HOW CUTE!

From the moment he played, I knew it was him. He was MINE.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
<Two Years Later>

"There he goes, my baby, walks so slow, SEXUAL, tic-tac-toe", I sang to him with flirting smile. He bit his lip and tried to hide his face from me with his hair. Hah, Glitterbabe, that wouldn't work with me. I grabbed his chin and made him look into my eyes.

"Yeah, I know, we both know, it isn't time, no... BUT", I sang and our lips crushed together. I kissed him like there was no tomorrow (for me there wasn't, I'd be in total headache from the partying) and he opened his mouth to let me in. God I loved this. I loved it every single time he let me kiss him like this, or he let me kiss him at all. Our friends whistled and Brads camera got some use. Sauli grabbed it and started to snap pictures. But when I was letting go...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

<After The Show>

Tommy grabbed my hair and pushed his lips harder on mine. I couldn't deny it, way too good to do that. I was shocked for moment as his tongue slid into my mouth and fucked it completely. My body reacted without my brains, and before Tommy knew it, he was slammed up to the wall. He still didn't pull away. Instead he tugged my hair hard and made me groan into his mouth. Playful smirk curved his lips and climbed up to his eyes.

We fought for dominance, but, as usual, I won. Tommy melted into my touch and his lips gave in and let my tongue enter his mouth again. I just couldn't get enough of his taste, how he felt, his hands on my neck and fingers meshed to my hair. My hand was on his waist, keeping him close and pulling closer, and the second one was somewhere between his neck and shoulder.

I lost my sense of time, and I had absolutely no idea how long we kissed. But when he finally pulled his lips away (tried, I captured them twice before he managed to lean far enough), he looked at me.

"Happy birthday", he murmured.

I was quiet for moment.

"Tommy, I love you", I said before slammed my lips on his repeatedly.

"Dudes – please, get a room", Allison laughed from Issac's  lap. I just showed one special finger for him, not really bothering to embrace from all the whistles and claps. Tommy was blushing, but the way he was holding me, told me that he didn't want to pull away either.