Love In The Dark

Written By Writer_Babe

*****

*Adam P.O.V.*

''I just feel like it's been forever, baby.'' I groan into the phone as I roll over on my side. The softness of our bed was drowning me and the loneliness was suffocating me to death.

I can't understand how Tommy ever dealt with this when I was on tour, or away on business. I hate having him away.

''That's because it has been forever, Adam. Six months is a long time. Once I get back I'm never leaving your arms again. I just want you to hold me forever. Just never let me go.'' Tommy begged.

''I wish I had never let you go to began with beautiful, then maybe our bed wouldn't be so lonely at night...'' I whispered. I heard him sigh on the other end of the phone. I didn't mean to make him feel guilty. I understand it's his work, and I respect that.

''I'm sorry, Adam. I--''

''No, no baby don't apologize. That was completely selfish of me. I shouldn't have said that. The last thing I want is for you to feel bad for taking this amazing opportunity. I'm proud of you. And I'm proud of your career, Tommy. You're amazing, and I'm grateful that you're all mine.'' I said in one breath.

That wasn't right of me. I had been gone on work for longer than six months and left him all alone and he'd never complain or make me feel bad for it. He'd only send me his love and praise and I should be doing the same.

''Adam, it's fine. I know exactly how you're feeling. You're lonely and it's okay for you to express that.'' Tommy comforted me. He was always comforting me.

''But you don't. I feel like I'm putting you down about leaving, you know I support you fully right baby?'' I asked.

''Of course I do Adam. Look, my flight is boarding right now. I have to go baby. I love you, I'll see tomorrow okay?''

''Okay. I love you too, Tommy. Have a safe trip, my pretty kitty.'' I hung up the phone and tossed it beside me on the bed. I could feel the excitement of finally seeing him eating away at me already. I sighed. This was going to be the longest thirteen hours of my life.

~~~

It was in the middle of the night that I felt his soft familiar hands gliding over my shoulder. I didn't give it a second thought as I gripped onto his arm, pulling his small frame over me and onto the bed.

Even in the dark I could see his light hazel brown eyes staring at me. He reached over to turn the bedside light on but I caught his wrist in my hand.

''I don't need light to make love to you. I can love you in the dark. I haven't forgotten an inch of your body and I'm dying to explore it all night.'' I whispered to him, gripping his hips firmly as I felt him squirming a bit on top of me, his erection nudging at my stomach.

''Adam,'' The low moan left his lips, and by that time I had him beneath me, stripping him of all the clothes that separated us from each other. Because I finally had him here with me again. I wanted us to be as close as we could get.

With every thrust that night, I let my mind take me away and all I saw was him. His beautiful brown eyes glowing in the dark. All I felt was him. His hands raking through my hair, his nails running across my back. Marking me because I was his, and that's all I ever wanted to be. All I heard was him. His beautiful voice moaning my name.

That night made up for every second I had to spend away from him. And having him in my arms that night felt even better than the first time I fell asleep beside him.