Thanksgiving Fun

Written by Glitterbaby2016

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!! Sorry this is a day late, my day way busy and I didn't have time to edit it and post it.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

-Adam's POV-

It was about six thirty in the morning when I woke up, turning to my side, I hoped to find Tommy but there was only air. I sighed and swung my feet over the side of my bed, slipped on my slippers and walked out of the bedroom. It was when I stepped into the hall that I smelt it, it smelt so good . . . so tasty and mouthwatering. Then I remembered, today was Thanksgiving.

"Adam!" I heard Tommy say, his voice was coming from the kitchen. That only means . . . Oh, I've got to see this.

Without replying back, I somewhat speed walked into the kitchen, and what I saw was just. . . priceless.

There stood Tommy, in a little pink apron, hair in a towel, oven mitts on his hands, putting a turkey into the oven. I couldn't help but laugh, just take a second and picture it in your mind, just do it....see! It is funny!

However, my laughing made my little blonde frown.

"I'm sorry Glitterbaby..." I said as he slid the turkey into the oven, "You look beautiful." Wrapping my arms around his waist, I gave him a quick peck.

"Thank you, "He said, a blush sweeping across his face, "Now, everyone should be here around 2:30 - 3:00. However, Cam said she ' d come around 2 to help he finish up some stuff." Again, I chuckled. "What's so funny?" Tommy asked his hands on his hips.

"Nothing, you're just too adorable." I said, kissing him again, this one a lot longer and more passionate.

"Babe, go shower." Tommy said as he pulled away from the kiss. "I also need you to go shopping, we need more plates...I sorta broke a couple..."

I shook my head and began walking down the hallway to the bathroom, "You're too much Tommy!"

. . .

Before I knew it, there was a knock on the door.

"Adam, can you get that?" Tommy asked from the kitchen. I smiled, I just cannot get enough of little house wife Tommy. It's just too damn adorable!

"Hey Cam, come in!" I said opening the door, "Tommy's in the kitchen."

"And you're not helping?! Ugh! You're a typical guy!" She said storming past me.

I walked back to the couch and turned on the game. I wasn't a big football fan but the other guys were, so I decided to turn it on.

"Tommy, why is ADAM not helping you?" Cam asked, emphasizing my name.

"I didn't ask him to. Besides, he went to buy more plates 'cause we needed some." Tommy said, washing some shrimp.

Cam growled, obviously angry about Tommy's response. I had a feeling that she really wanted to see Tommy and I in the kitchen together, so, I let her get her wish.

I muted the TV and walked into the kitchen. Grabbing a saucepan and some of the fresh cranberries I bought, and began to make the cranberry sauce. However, before I started, I went and turned on the little radio we had stuck into the wall. Hey, I need my music. Cam couldn't stop smiling, she must have thought this was the cutest thing ever, but I have to admit, I was enjoying it, so, I grabbed Tommy and we danced to the music.

So raise your glass if you are wrong in all the right ways, all my underdogs, we will never be never be anything but loud and nitty gritty dirty little freaks. So come on, come on, and raise your glass.

Tommy giggled as I spun him around, we were having so much fun, so much fun that I didn't notice Monte and his two daughters walk in.

"UNCLE ADAAAAM!" They screamed running up to me. I twirled Tommy one more time and let him go.

"Hey girls!" I laughed, as Tommy went back to the cranberry sauce that I forgot about.

"Can we dance with you and Uncle Tommy?" Ariel asked.

Tommy looked over at me and smiled, it wasn't as cute as before though, he was now in skinny jeans and a black t-shirt and his hair and make-up were done. But he still had the apron on!

"Sure." I said, turning the radio up louder. I danced with Ariel, as Tommy grabbed Aurora's hand and began to dance.

"Aww, now isn't that just adorable!" Terrance said as he walked in with Sasha and Taylor behind him. The kitchen and living room of mine and Tommy's house was now filled with our wonderful Glam Nation friends.

Tommy smiled and looked up at the timer he had set for the turkey, "The turkey is almost done, so everybody take a seat, at the table."

Within minutes, everyone was sitting at the table and we were saying grace.

"Amen. Ok, let's eat." I said as everyone dug in.

It was only about ten minutes into our meal when I saw something fly past me in the corner of my eye.

"SASHA WHAT THE HELL?!" Taylor said, Monte's daughters began having a laughing fit and I looked over at Taylor.

There was stuffing stuck to the center of his forehead. I glanced over at Sasha who looked me straight in the eye and said, "He was giving me the stink eye!"

"No need to-" I said, but before I could finish, there was gravy splattered all over my face. I looked up, pissed off and ready to strangle who ever threw their gravy at me. My eyes quickly scanned the entire table, and when they got to Issac, he winked.

"Oh, it's on..." I said, flinging some corn at him, which hit Monte instead.

Monte got mad because some corn was stuck in his little gotee. I giggled, and he threw cranberry sauce at me, which also got on Cam. She then walked over to Monte and made a little toupee for him out of some turkey skin. His daughters couldn't stop laughing. The whole table was now in a food fight, and we were covered in food.

"STOOOOOOOP!" Tommy yelled, we all looked over to find him knees to his chest rocking back and forth on the couch. "I worked so hard on that meal and you guys just -" Tommy looked down on his shirt, there was stuffing splattered on it. "Oh, you are so on Lambert."

 Before we knew it, all the food was scattered everywhere. Stuffing, turkey and potatoes dropped from the ceiling, cranberry sauce was splattered over the walls, it was a huge mess.

 "Great, this day is ruined." Tommy sighed and I watched as he plopped into the chair next to him.

 "Awe, Tommy its okay." Sasha said, running over and giving Tommy a hug.

 "Yeah Tommy, we had fun." Monte said, putting a hand on his friends shoulder.

 I felt bad for ruining the day for him, because I knew how hard he worked on it. So I walked over and wrapped my arms around his shoulders, "Its okay. Even though this dinner turned out to be a disaster, we are all together and that is all that matters."

 I felt him lean into my chest, "Yeah you're right."

 "I'm glad just to spend this one day with my Glamily." Monte said, and I looked around the room.

 Everyone we loved was here and the best part was that we were all together. That is one thing to be thankful for; family.