Unsaid

Written By Writer_Babe

*Tommy P.O.V.*

"What?" I asked the blue eyed deviant beneath me. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

He smirked at me. His response to mostly everything.  His chest vibrated causing me to stir a bit as a long chuckle escaped his lips.

I sighed shaking my head before lying my head on his chest, listening to his rhythmic heart beat.

"For a singer...you've never been really good at expressing yourself." I whispered to him. Feeling his fingers gently card through my hair. "Have I ever told you that?" I asked him.

Silence.

He kept running his fingers through my hair. Instead of trying to break the silence I decided to let it envelope us. I wasn't going to push him when it had been so long since I had been in his arms. Right now I'm just going to enjoy this feeling.

~~~~~~~~~~
*Adam P.O.V.*

"Have I ever told you that?" The blonde beauty atop me asked.

Every day.

I continued to let my fingers card through his hair. I was surprised when he didn't comment after that.
This is about the time that he'd start yelling at me for being a shitty communicator in our relationship.

Then I'd let him yell, throw things, and take a swing at me because he's right. I'm a horrible communicator. Sometimes I wouldn't talk for days upon days.

And as much as I knew it bothered and annoyed him to no end, when I pulled him close to me, even when we were arguing he'd never push away. He knew our time was limited.  We both knew it.

At any second my manager could call me and tell me she had another show, appearance, or tour for me and I'd have no choice but to get up and leave. And as much as I'd want to stay,  he wouldn't let me.

He wouldn't let me throw everything away for him even though he meant more to me than all of it. All of the fame and the money could never impact my life like he does.

I love him.

I love the little blonde haired boy that's fast asleep in my arms right now.

He wants to hear my voice so bad but all I want to do is enjoy the comfortable silence that we create. I just want to admire him,  hold him, touch him, with no noise at all.

For the past for months that's all I've been hearing is noise. Producers, and Stage Directors screaming in my ear. And as much as I love singing I'm even tired of my own voice. Noise I don't want to hear, but Tommy's voice could sooth me for years.

He doesn't know that though.  I've never told him.

Tommy started to stir on my chest and I brought my hand to lift his face up so his chin rested on my chest as I slowly caressed his cheek.

His eyes were closed and I wanted nothing more than to see them. To let the honey brownness of his beautiful eyes soothe me.

"Look at me," I told him. Just a second later did his eyes flutter open, greeting mine in a fierce stare.

He was enchanting.

He got up and I followed his lead until we were both in a sitting position.  He gasped,  being caught off guard as I pulled him into my lap. His hands fell at my shoulders gripping roughly.  I could feel his nails digging into my skin past the thin shirt I was wearing.  I looked up into his eyes.

"I have to go." He said after a while, turning his head and breaking our eye contact. Even though it was too late. I saw it in his eyes that he was hurt.

It was my fault.

Some people say too much but then there's me...me I don't say enough.
He went to move from my lap and my hands found his waist holding him steady. 

Stay.

Please, stay.

"Adam," He sighed. I tucked my face into the crook of his neck, breathing him in as I wrapped my arms around him so tightly. I knew it was too tight.

"It's okay," He whispered to me, hugging me back. "It's okay, but I have to go. I have to- You have to let go. Adam, please."

"If I let you go...if I let you go you'll never be mine again. You'll never come back to me Tommy." I told him, feeling him trying to undo the hold I had on him.

"I'll never leave you," He answered quietly. "But this is causing me pain, Adam. It's causing me a lot of pain."

"I don't mean to hurt you." I swore to him. "I'm trying Tommy, trying so hard." My eyes stung. I squeezed them shut as the tears found their escape anyway.

"I know." He answered. "Adam let—''

"I love you." I breathed out, freeing him from my arms. He got to his feet, wiping the stray tears from his eyes as he gathered his things.

I let my hand swipe across my cheek as I wiped the few tears that escaped the corners of my eyes.

His hand was on the knob of the door and I could no longer remember how to breath.  He turned and his eyes locked with mine.

"I love you," I repeated. He blinked and for a minute his clear façade fell and I saw everything his strong features refused to display to me. That was my invitation and I took it. I spilled my heart out to him.

Nothing was left unsaid.