Meant To Be

Written by Writer_Babe and Glitterbaby2016

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

They were so in love. But neither wanted to admit it. Each night they would go out on stage, and do what they did best. Adam would sing like the star he was and Tommy would play his bass and let Adam touch him, kiss him, do whatever was needed to put on a show and keep the fans happy. They would hear the screams of their fans and feel happy that they were making them so ecstatic. And inside, their own hearts were fluttering.

Always without the other noticing, they would be under the impression that it was just to please the fans. Both thought that their actions meant nothing to the other, all those kisses, those strokes, and the whole tour went by this way. But secretly, all Adam wanted was his bassist. Tommy. He was so gorgeous, and so talented at playing those bass notes, the underlying melodies that kept the songs together without drawing attention to himself.

And as for Tommy, he could barely keep his eyes off Adam. Everything about the singer was simply beautiful. He understood why all those fans went crazy for him – when he sang, it was as though he just opened his heart and exposed his soul for the world to see. He was so pure, so true to himself, Tommy couldn't help but grow to have feelings for him, despite the fact that he'd only ever liked girls. It was inexplicable, but he was just attracted to Adam in a way that was new to him.

Both felt the pull of attraction, but both denied it. Both men insisted to themselves that the feelings were not mutual, and that all they were feeling was infatuation – a silly crush that would pass over time. However, the more they tried to deny it, the more their feelings grew stronger. Over the course of Adam's Glam Nation Tour, their feelings became more and more difficult to hide and their antics on stage grew more and more heated, and all the while, singer and bassist were oblivious to how the other felt.

Tommy's birthday came and went, and Adam celebrated by singing a Metallica song, Enter Sandman, especially for Tommy. During what would've usually been the bridge of the song, the singer wished his bassist a happy birthday before kissing him. As fans screamed, watching, for the few seconds that that kiss lasted, both musicians felt as though time stood still, and when they broke apart, neither could wipe the smile off their faces. Tommy had never had a better birthday present, and he was sure that that night would be the night that he confessed his feelings to Adam. However, the night of his birthday came and went, and he never found the moment.

After that, life had continued as normal for the two rock stars, but there was a slight change in the atmosphere between them. Previously they had been careful to treat each other as friends and nothing more, not wanting to put their status as best friends in jeopardy. But now they were getting impatient. They were beginning to feel that they just wanted their feelings out in the open, but since neither would talk about it, it showed on stage instead.

Each concert became more and more charged; kisses became longer, more and more sexual. They had both almost been driven insane at the show in Munich, their kiss being the most heated they had had so far, but STILL they said nothing. More sexual jokes were made during Tommy's introduction to the crowd before If I Had You, and everyone could see the two were more than just friends. Everyone knew it. Everyone but them, and the world was just waiting for something more to happen between them. No-one knew what it was, but all the fans could sense that there was one hell of a show that would be taking place soon.

Then came Amsterdam. There had never been a Glam Nation show like it. The whole show was charged with adrenaline and sexual tension. The Fever kiss came and went as per usual, but the whole crowd could feel that something was building up. The intensity of the show kept on rising and rising. Then it happened. The incredible encore that no fan would ever be able to forget the song  Purple Haze which was followed by Whole Lotta Love.

That encore couldn't have been any hotter or more memorable even if the stage itself had been on fire. Adam sang with the voice of a true rock star, strutting about the stage and just doing whatever the fuck he felt like. Purple Haze was an incredible, hyped up performance, of pure energy, of course enhanced by the pot smoked on stage. Adrenaline coursing through his veins, Adam sucked in, then breathed intoxicating smoke onto Monte's guitar as he shredded. Taylor handed Tommy a smoke, and he too felt the elation. The crowd was going crazy, sharing the energy with those on stage.

Purple Haze eventually finished, and Adam paused for a moment before turning to Monte.

"If we do the Whole Lotta Love thing, we gotta do it reeeeeeal sexy-"

It slowed down. They played it in a way they never had before; slow, sexual, seductive. The notes and music itself almost dripping with the sound of sex. Adam sang, hell did he sing. Tommy felt slightly ignored, if Adam was this sexually charged then Tommy should get to enjoy it.

For the fans, of course.

He wouldn't be ignored for long. The singer was soon on the stage at the top of the steps, leaning towards the bassist as he fought hard to concentrate on playing the right notes, knowing that soon, soon the fans would be very entertained indeed.

"Woooooooooooooah, yeah..." Adam sang, and Tommy was sure that he was looking right at him, singing to him.

Adam looked into the bassist's eyes and icy orbs met chocolate, and in that moment, that moment, lust-filled eyes gazed into each other before either could disguise their passion within, and both just knew. Adam leaned forward to finally capture his bass player's lips in his own but this time, the kiss didn't break after just a few moments. Instead, it deepened, Adam's tongue sliding into Tommy's mouth, Adam's hand, still holding the microphone, reaching around to slide up and down the neck of Tommy's bass.

Both had their eyes closed and forgot the world around them. Both could feel in the other's actions, how neither wanted to pull away, and as Adam broke the kiss for just a moment, going unnoticed by thousands of fans, to whisper "I love you, Glitterbaby," into his bass player's mouth.

both felt the elation and passion in their hearts as Tommy kissed back, no words necessary to convey his feelings, which were finally out in the open. And both knew that, that night, they could give themselves to each other in every way.

It had always been meant to be.