Better Than I Know Myself (Part Four)

Written by Glitterbaby2016
>>>>>>>>>>>

Tommy and Light Adam were searching from room to room for Dark Adam. They were coming out from the laundry room when the door bell rang.

"I'll get it," Light Adam offered immediately, half jogging to the door.

"Don't! Let me, you go to the bedroom," Tommy cut him off, he would not let anyone see Light Adam. Besides, it was like five plus in the morning.

The blonde opened the door with caution, eyes widening when he was greeted with Tommy and Dark Adam by his side.

"Hey, Tommy." Sauli said weakly, his eyes red and puffy.

"Sauli, what's wrong?" Tommy blurted, pulling Sauli into the house quickly and guided the Finn to the couch.

Dark Adam simply strolled into the house casually and went into the kitchen, probably looking for some vodka.

"Sauli, please, tell what's wrong?" Tommy asked again, in a soft voice.

"I-I'm sorry, Tommy, I'm s-sorry," Sauli stuttered, tears forming in his eyes again, "It's not Adam's fault, really, I should have been firm, I'm sorry."

"It's okay," Tommy glanced at Dark Adam fishing a small bottle of Jack from the fridge, "You can tell," he focused back onto Sauli.

The Finn looked at Tommy, regret and guilt evident in his eyes.

"Adam... he, he... gave me a handjob," Sauli admitted softly, "I'm so sorry, he's drunk, isn't he? I should have said no, please don't blame him," he quickly added.

Tommy frowned sadly, his heart twisting as he watched Sauli hid his face into his hands, soft sobs slipping out.

"Sauli, it's okay," The blonde inched close to the distressed Finn and wrapped his arms around Tommy.

Sauli's body trembled, soft chants of apologizes leaving his lips.

"It's not your fault, Sauli," Tommy rubbed his back, voice soothing.

Sauli shook his head, "How could you s-say that?"

"Because... something happened," Tommy said, "The night you and Adam went drinking."

Sauli looked up, cheeks wet and confusion etched on his face, "W-What?"

Tommy was about to explain when hurried footsteps echoed down the hall.

"Tommy, is something wrong? You didn't come-" Light Adam exclaimed with worry, but freezing at the sight of Sauli.

"Sauli! You are here too? What's wrong?" Light Adam rushed to the blonde, hands cupping his cheeks and thumbs brushing away the remaining tears.

Sauli's eyes widened, looked at Dark Adam in the kitchen and then back to Light Adam inches in front of his face.

Tommy gulped, "Sauli, I can explain."

"T-There's two Adams... two? Is... is one fake? Oh fuck!" The Finn started panicking.

"No, no, Sauli, relax," Tommy hugged Sauli to stop the blonde from pushing Light Adam.

"Adam, he drank something!" the blonde shouted, finally catching Sauli's attention.

"He drank something?" Sauli asked, trying to ignore Light Adam's large hand petting his back.

"Yeah, I found the tiny bottle the night you bring him back and next morning, two Adam," Tommy explained, "The bottle said it's only for short time."