Just A Dream

I was thinking about you, thinking about me/ thinking about us/ What we're gonna be/ opened my eyes and it was only just a dream.

~Just a Dream: Covered by Sam Tsui

Written by Glitterbaby2016

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

-Adam's POV-

His hands explored my body as his mouth trailed kisses from my lips down my chest and stomach. A moan vibrated the back of my throat as his hands teased my inner thighs.

'Oh Sauli.' I moaned

Then I felt his hot breath leave my thighs and his brown eyes met mine, darkened with lust and desire. My hand ran through his blonde fringe and pulled him closer so that our bodies molded together.

"I love you, Adam." Sauli whispered into my ear.

But when he pulled away, the image of him started to change and Tommy took his place.

I bolted upright in the bed, breathing heavily as I ran my hand through my reddish- brown hair. I didn't even notice that a pair of arms wrap around my waist and a voice slowly became louder as I came back to the reality.

"Adam, honey are you okay?" Sauli asked as he brushed my hair from my forehead.

I sighed and shook my head, "Yeah it was just a dream." I mumbled as I threw the covers off of my body and wiggled out of his grasp.

Feeling the coolness of the hardwood floor beneath my feet, I made my way to the bathroom. Shutting the door behind me I switched on the light and stood in front of the sink.

Raking my hand through my hair again, I sighed and gripped the corner of the sink. Then I felt a tear creep down the side of my face. I lifted my head up and stared at my reflection in the mirror.

"It was only just a dream." I muttered to myself, shaking my head and wiped the tears from my face.

It was not just a dream, it was my reality once before two years ago. I had the greatest best friend that anyone could ask for. Tommy was always ready to play along with my crazy shenanigans during Glam Nation, but during the Trespassing Tour, there was nothing but hurt in his brown eyes.

Yeah it hurt me too, to stop the kiss but I had no choice. I know I should've said 'fuck off' to Sauli but I couldn't bear to see another person hurt and so broken hearted.

I could see Tommy's smile clear as day in my mind and then my heart slowly broke when the image changed to him with a hurt look on his face, his eyes full of heartbreak.

"Adam, sweetie, are you okay?" My heart skipped a beat when I heard Tommy's voice from the other side of the door.

Quickly throwing open the door, my face fell and my heart sank when I saw Sauli standing in the doorway.

"Y-yeah I'm fine." I said, my voice trembled and I pushed passed him.

"Adam..." I heard his voice call out to me but I walked down the stairs, ignoring him.

"Adam Lambert!" I heard him running to the top of the steps and I stopped, dead in my tracks as I heard his words cut deep into my heart making the scars rip open and the wounds start to bleed.

"Is this about Tommy?!" My hand gripped the banister my knuckles turning white as bone from gripping so hard.

My head turned and I glared at Sauli, "Look you would never understand how much a person could love someone because you never learned how to love someone else other than yourself. Now I'm going to make up for what I've done years ago and I don't want you around anymore." I turned back around, walked towards the door and gripped the knob.