Just One Yesterday

Written by Glitterbaby2016

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

-Tommy's POV-

I sat at the bar with my drink, trying to ignore a pounding headache that threatened to turn into a migraine with every movement I made. Swirling the amber liquid, I thought about how the hell I was going to get home.

I had come here with someone, and they had left without me, not that I had even wanted to go with them, or ever even see them again. It was that person who had given me the black eye and with that, a headache.

I cursed under my breath and downed my fourth- or was it fifth now? - drink.

"Hey there, cutie." Suddenly I felt hot breath on my neck. I shuddered in disgust, turning to meet the glazed, lustful eyes of an older man.

"How much are you for the evening, princess?" He placed a hand on my hip, circling an arm around my waist.

"I'm not for sale," I snarled quietly, trying to hop off of my stool and move away. But his arm was strong, and he just pulled me in tighter with a whisper, "Everyone's for sale for a price..."

"I'm not a fuckin' slut, you asshole!" I pushed him away from me with strong arms. Judging by the look of annoyance that flashed across the guys' face I would say he was not used to being told no. Or called names. Or sworn at. He was in for a little surprise from me if he was going to continue this. And he did.

"I didn't say you were a slut. I just said that everyone is for sale, for a price. And you," he looked me up and down, "are worth any price you name." So, he wasn't as drunk as he had been trying to act like.

"Fortunately for me, I don't want to put a price on my head! Now piss off and go fuck an actual paid slut. They will at least give you a good show, maybe even AIDS if you're lucky!" I sat back on a stool, ignoring the man. He seemed like the type to go sulk and then take it out on a stripper or something like that. Boy, was I wrong.

"Ooh, but I like a little fight." He pressed tight against my back, hips grinding firmly against my right hip. His arms wrapped tight around me, grabbing my wrists in front of me. To anyone else it would like we were just cuddling, but I was twisting, trying to break free of his grip.

"Hey, hey! What the hell do you think you are doing to my boy, here?" Suddenly a complete stranger was yanking the man away from me, and I shot to my feet extremely quickly. The person-no- the god I saw took my breath away. But I didn't let him faze me as he spoke to the man angrily, "Go piss off old man. Nobody here is for sale, get that through your head! If someone says no, they mean no!"

I raised an impressed eyebrow as the man shrunk more and more under this young mans' glare that seemed able to pierce through anything. Those pure, icy blue eyes were burning into the other mans' muddy dull green ones.

"I'm sorry...." he muttered, then turned and practically darted away.

"I'm sorry for butting in, but I kind overheard what he was saying, and you didn't seem to enjoy his company in the least. And it didn't look like he was going to leave you alone. I hate guys like that." The new guy turned to me with a quirky smile on his glossed lips. I blinked, trying to think of something to say past my headache and slight buzzing from the alcohol.

"Uh...Yah! Thank you for that..." I frowned. "I really should be going..." I took a step towards the door, but a hand on my arm stopped me. I looked up into those blue eyes that had softened since the man had left. They were darkly outlined in black eyeliner and a faint shadow of deep blue sparkles.