Animal I've Become

Happy Halloween everyone! Hope you all have a safe Halloween :)

Written by Glitterbaby2016

>>>>>>>>>>>>

 So what if you can see the darkest side of me? No one would ever change this animal I have become and help me believe it's not the real me. Somebody help me tame this animal  

~Three Days Grace: Animal I Have Become

>>>>>>>

*Tommy (Third Person POV)*

  Crimson eyes- as red as blood had a fierce hunger as a tongue slipped out of a mouth devouring a innocent human, the crimson warm liquid covering his lips a deep shade of red. 

The burning feeling in the back of throat slackened for a fraction of a second before hitting him hard again. Blood lust seeping even harder into him provoking more of his demonic nature of the beast. The burning increased ten-folds, the body on the bed dropped lifelessly to the bed, useless the blood hadn't been enough.

Tommy moved his blonde piece of hair from his eyes, his stomach giving him a burning sensation. Everything ached; he was so deprived of blood. His tongue ran over his lips, the leftover stained crimson liquid washing into his mouth.

 He needed more. He could hear the echoing of heart beats, - the pulses-the ambrosia of blood washing over his senses. His entire being ached for the intoxicating blood- the sweet blood that ran though naive human souls. 

When Tommy reemerged into the club dance floor, his eyes scanned the room, blood bodies pressing against him. He hissed low at his throat at the scent of blood mingling in the air from the humans.

He had to choke back his instincts hard as a blood walked by him making his body freeze up and want to grab the stranger and drain him for it. His red eyes fixed on the stranger. The figure was a few inches taller than him; he seemed to be dripping of sex not to mention blood that made his fangs bit into his lip. 

The figure had grey blue eyes that were staring off into space, his mouth twisted into a devilish smirk that would have made females faint. His hair was a black color,-blue feather were clipped into his hair, behind the counter, the brown-haired bartender was no other than a vampire.

 It was Damon. Tommy bit back a hiss in distaste at Damon.

Tommy tore his gaze away from Damon and back to the stranger. A fedora hat was in his hands with green feathers on it. Tommy watched as Damon hastily made a break for it saying goodbye to whoever the stranger was. He could see the specks of glitter in the figures hair, his eyes searching- a slight lust in them. The blonde tried to keep himself from moving towards him- he didn't want to take his blood but his senses were overwhelming him, he hadn't feed in over two months.

As Tommy moved closer to the black haired figure he began picking out more of his heavy scent, his blood screamed out to him- the appeal heavy in his blood. He swallowed hard looking at him again his mind in a haze of blood lust.

Damon was in a thin black jacket that covered over another shirt; you could see the bare skin of his neck, Tommy's fang sunk into his lip drawing blood. 

Oh fuck. 

On his neck dangled a variety of necklaces- a white piece with blue in it- he didn't know what it was shaped like, six white long necklaces dangled off his neck bouncing against his shirt. A peacock feather dangled off a black and white one, his jeans were skin tight against his skin- a swirling pattern on them in a faint blue. Light blue eye shadow and light glitter dusts his eye lids.