Shame

Written By Writer_Babe

*Adam P.O.V.*

''You've been a bad boy,'' I said circling him, admiring his beautiful body. It was mine. He was mine.

All mine.

''Have I?" He questioned, smirking at me. I raised an eyebrow watching as his perfect pink lips fell from its grin. He shrugged. ''I didn't notice.''

''It wasn't for you to notice.''

''I think I can detect my own behavior.''

''I think you should first learn to behave.'' I said, ending the conversation.

''I've prior engagements, I can't--''

''As of now they're canceled. Strip and kneel.'' I ordered. Not missing the eye roll, but of course he obeyed me perfectly; he always does.

''Tell me what you did wrong,'' I asked of him as I took a seat at the edge of the bed, patting my knee, watching as he crawled over to me.

   He looked up at me. I could see the deviousness dancing in his eyes. His marvelous honey brown eyes.

''I've forgotten just how much you love to hurt me.'' He answered boldly.

''Is that so?'' I asked in a warning tone. He didn't care, he loved getting punishments just as much as I loved giving them. His words did hold a lot of truth.

''Before I get a chance to speak, you're already convinced I'm guilty.'' He defended. I smiled reaching out to gently let my hand trace over his soft cheek.

''Good boys don't speak, they obey.'' I told him, seeing his eyes glint. ''But since you love speaking so much and I'm feeling generous at this moment,'' I said. ''You get to decide what happens next. Should I fuck you and then punish you? Or should I show you just how much of a bad boy you've been first?''

''What ever pleases you, Sir.'' He responded like the well trained submissive he was. This was going to be a fun night.

~~

*Tommy P.O.V.*

Shame.

   He loves to make me feel it. That's what he feeds off. He loves making me feel vulnerable so he can take every part of me and use it as he pleases.

   The punishments; I loved and hated them at the same time. They were my favorite and the worst in the same moment.

  Of course I don't mind a little pain when I've really earned it. And hell yeah, I'll admit I do my part to earn it. But he loves it even more when he knows I don't deserve it.

   That's when the whips and chains come out. That's when the sex gets rough.

''Who are you for?'' He demanded as he began to strip.

''You, Sir.'' I answered, not feeling one ounce of shame for getting hard while just watching him undress. His body was like a Greek gods. I could stare forever.

''Stand,'' He instructed walking over to me in all of his glory. His hand felt down my chest squeezing my nipple and running his thumb over the hardened bud.

   He captured my lips in his before any sounds could leave my mouth. He tried to take control, but that was something that just wasn't going to happen tonight. We kissed fiercely, our tongues battling as he tried to dominate my mouth.

He pulled back from the kiss eyeing me heatedly. ''You will submit.'' He growled.

''Or what?'' I challenged, he was better when he was mad. He was sexier when he was riled up. ''You'll spank me?'' I asked.