Time For Miracles

Hey guys its Wolfy here (Glitterbaby2016) I just wanted to thank you guys for supporting us and thank you guys for all of your votes and comments.

OMG thank you guys for over 6k views!!!

Writer_Babe and I are both so happy for the such success this account has had and we are having a blast writing these one shots for you guys.

We are still taking requests for one shots, it could be based off of a song or an idea form one of you guys.

More one shots coming your way.

Love you all,

~Wolfy

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Written by Glitterbaby2016

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Baby you know that maybe it's time for miracles/ 'Cause I ain't giving up on love/ You know that maybe it's time for miracles/ 'Cause I ain't giving up on love/ No, I ain't giving up/ No, I ain't giving up on us.

~Time For Miracles: Adam Lambert

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

When Adam auditioned for musicians for his new band, he never thought that someone like Tommy would walk in through the door. He was nothing like Adam had ever seen before and Adam had seen a lot in his life already. This kid was short, lean with short, dyed blond hair except for the fringe that was long, pith black and hanged over the right eye in front of his face, kinda like a emo goth rocker, or something.

Tommy wanted to play the guitar but since Adam had already given that position to his old time friend, Monte, that slot wasn't open anymore. On a whim, Adam had asked the guy if he could play the bass too since he loved the guys looks so much.

Tommy had agreed to try it out and one could easily see that this guy had a true talent for playing the guitar because he'd not only learned the bass chords real quickly but he'd also jammed out a little with the rest of the band and he'd done soo well.

Adam was so pleased that he'd managed to land such an awesome, cute guy to his band and he couldn't seem to take his eyes off of Tommy through the remaining hours of the day.

Tommy was such an awesome, laidback person and while still being a total rocker, headbanging and flipping his hair about as he played, he was also very feminine in his appearance with his eyeliner, black nailpolish and lip-gloss.

His movements was very soft and cat-like when he gently tucked his bangs behind his ear from time to time and still his voice was very manly. Tommy loved to joke and when he spoke, pleased shivers ran up and down Adam's spine and he couldn't help but feel like wanting to smile all the time around Tommy.

Tommy was simply perfect acording to Adam and there was basically only one thing that prevented him from making a serious move on the little guitarist. Despite any sign of femininity to him, every record showed that Tommy was straight.

From what Adam knew, Tommy had only ever dated girls even though he was very cuddly and affectionate with everybody, male or female. Adam loved to be hugged by Tommy and to get to hug him back so he took every chance he could get, to do so. They quickly became best frinds.