Beach Day and Breakdown

Written by Glitterbaby2016

>>>>>>>>>>

Adam blinked as he entered the official 'Adam Lambert Concert Tour Bus', the air conditioned inside made him sigh out in relief. It was hot outside, too hot apparently for Tommy who had left the beach after forty-five minutes of swimming and lounging in the sand with a beer and a bottle of sunscreen.

He had told the band that he was going to the bus to cool down and might be out later on, Adam had waited around another hour for Tommy to emerge from the bus.

He had wasted away the minutes of waiting by talking with Lisa who was tanning on her stomach or engaging Longineu and Monte in a race to swim to the dock and back the fastest and at one point of time after that had a water fight between all four of them.

Now while everyone was just enjoying the heat and sun he had decided to go find Tommy and invite him outside again.

Shutting the tour bus door behind him he padded up the steps, sand falling off his legs and feet as he did so. Peering down the length of the bus he saw what looked like a foot hanging off the bottom bunk, his bunk.

Making his way down the bus he found himself chuckling as he came upon a rather peaceful looking Tommy, sleeping soundlessly sprawled out on the wrong bunk. Adam's purple iPod, something Tommy usually 'borrowed' from Adam here and there, was laying out beside the sleeping figure, the earbuds had fallen out of his ears but Adam could just hear some music by Muse blasting out of it.

Carefully he leaned over the blonde and underneath the top bunk to pull his iPod out, shutting it off and placing it on the assembled table that was across from the bunks. He glanced back and wondered whether he should wake the sleeping blonde.

Making up his mind he didn't, instead he glanced out the tinted windows of the glam and glitz decorated bus to see that Monte, Longineu and Lisa were going out for another swim. Judging by the fact that they were taking some beer along with them he guessed they were going to the dock to hang out.

Smiling to himself Adam leaned over and crawled onto his bottom bunk with Tommy, laying on his side as he gently pulled the sleeping blonde to him, spooning him with ease. The feeling of being moved slightly roused Tommy from his afternoon nap and he yawned, blinking his drowsy brown eyes as his back arched against Adam's chest.

"Good afternoon glitterbaby," Adam said grinning as he pulled Tommy closer to himself, his hands laying on Tommy's hips.

Tommy smiled sleepily in return, "Hey babyboy... what time is it?"

"Two thirty-three," Adam replied, leaning down to press a small kiss on Tommy's cheek.

The blonde nodded shutting his eyes again and settling against Adam comfortably.

"Why are you in here, I thought you liked the heat outside?"

"I do, I came in here to ask if you wanted to come back outside." Adam said, moving his hand up to Tommy's arm, massaging it mindlessly as he spoke.

"How about later on, when it's dark?" Tommy asked and Adam felt bad waking the blonde when he could hear how tired he was. Sleeping when the bus was moving at night and during the day was something Adam had noticed Tommy couldn't do.

"Sounds good to me babe."

Tommy smiled and shifted, sighing some as Adam found a particularly tense knot of lean muscle in his upper arm.

"You'll stay in here with me, right?" Tommy murmured softly, his voice quiet.

"Of course glitterbaby, then later on we can go out for a swim."