Kissing In The Shadows

Written By Writer_Babe

*Tommy P.O.V.*

''I don't fucking care!'' I shouted, shoving him back as he tried to hug me. I didn't want to feel his hands on me. I didn't want him to touch me.

''You're overreacting -as you always do- I'm taking you home and we can talk about it there.'' Adam said, reaching for my arm but I stepped back and looked at him and arched my brow. What the fuck did he just say?

''As I always do? Fuck you. Take him home!'' I yelled at him, not really caring who heard. Sure I would get in trouble for this later but right now I didn't care. He shouldn't have did what he did.

He knows how I feel about that. If he wants to do stuff like that then we should just call it quits because as far as I'm concerned no one else touches what's mine and Adam needs to understand that.

He needs to respect and understand how I feel about him. Yet every time we talk about it and he says he understands he goes and fucks up again and gets pissed off when I get angry at him.

Am I suppose to be happy about what he's doing?

Hell no.

Fuck him if he thinks I'm just going to shut my mouth and be quiet about this. He's mine.

He's my boyfriend, My Dom, and my everything so fuck that ignorant bastard if he thinks I'm sharing. I don't share what's mine. This isn't a playground and Adam isn't a toy.

I walked into our house and slammed the door shut behind me. Shrugging the coat off my shoulders I tossed it over on the couch. It wouldn't take him long to get here.

And if I'm right -which I always am- he should be walking through that door in about five minutes ordering me to the playroom.

You see if I was in the mood for his bullshit today I'd already be in the playroom kneeling like a good little submissive.

But today I'm not playing that fake as role, sure I'm a good submissive, hell I'm amazing. But I'm possessive as well.

And the raven haired man that stormed through the door just now knows that all to well.

''Playroom. Now. Hands behind your back and head bowed. Show some respect, and obedience.'' He growled out. I smirked at him.

''Oh I have nothing but respect for you Daddy.'' I joked lightly seeing the impatience that filled his warning eyes as he rose a brow at me. I rolled my eyes and made my way to the room quickly.

Stripping down to nothing, I folded my clothes and got into the proper waiting position even though I knew he'd expect me to be in the punishment position. Fuck him though, I didn't do anything wrong.

Who cares if the paparazzi got a few seconds of us arguing. That's nothing.

The door opened and I bowed my head.

''I'm going to name a position and you'll go into it without an ounce of hesitation.'' Adam spoke.

I heard his footsteps until he stopped in front of me.

''Present,''

I faced down while stretching my arms forward over my head, crossing my wrists and ankles.

''Display,''

I sat up kneeling with my thighs widely apart, straightening my back and resting my butt on the heels of my feet. I interlocked my fingers behind my head holding my chin up and keeping my eyes locked on the floor in front me.

''Punishment,'' He ordered, but I didn't move a muscle. ''I said punishment,'' He repeated firmly, knowing just how stubborn I could be but I wasn't playing around this time.

I broke about ten rules in a matter of a second as I stood to my feet when I felt him reaching out to push my chest to the floor in the position he ordered.

''Don't touch me!'' I screamed.

''What's wrong with you?'' He demanded, taking a step towards me.

''Red,'' I said seriously and he halted in his tracks immediatly.

''What you're doing is what's wrong with me, its not right that we keep having the same relationship problem over and over again and when I speak my mind about it you go into Dom mode and punish me. I'm your boyfriend Adam, not a channel that you can continuously mute!'' I spoke, feeling the tears brimming my eyes.

''I don't have a choice Tommy! You think I enjoy doing that? Being with other people because we can't be seen together? I don't, I hate it but I have to do it. It doesn't help when you lash out at me ev--"

''Well fuck, I'm sorry that my feelings are an inconvenience to your façade Adam. Go on, go be Adam Lambert the big rock star. I'll just stay behind you, in my place, and be nothing but your goddamn bassist. That way you won't have to worry about anything concerning me except for signing my paycheck.'' I said, grabbing my clothes and leaving the room.

I swiped the palm of my hand across my face and quickly shrugged my shirt over my head. I hate crying. I've had enough of this.

And I should've known it would've ended this way when we first made it official 3 years ago.

I knew he couldn't be publically seen with me as my Dom or my boyfriend, but I agreed to this fucked up relationship anyway.

All because I fucking love this raven haired man.

But enough is enough. And I've had far too much.

He'll come to me when he's ready, but right now I'm just tired of kissing in the shadows.