Hello

Written by Glitterbaby2016

-Four Years Ago-

-Adam's POV-

It all started with one mistake, a rush of adrenaline that changed the next four years. One mistake that would change my career and everyone's lives forever.

Where do I begin? Well I could blame it on my stupid mind, or just in the moment kind of thing. But honestly I did it because I had feelings for this guy ever since I laid eyes on him.

Tommy Joe Ratliff

During the AMAs performance, my first televised performance after the Idol tour. During my performance of my first single, For Your Entertainment, I did something that shocked the whole world.

I kissed my keyboard/bass player Tommy Joe Ratliff.

After that performance, the fans, my Glamberts demanded more of that kiss. So during the Glam Nation tour, Tommy and I decided to fit the kiss into the beginning of my song Fever. The Glamberts seemed to enjoy the kiss, but I can't say the rest of the world was okay with it.

After the Glam Nation Tour, something changed between us. I found Sauli and I honestly thought that Tommy was happy for me. But during the Trespassing Tour, Sauli told me that he didn't like me kissing Tommy on stage. He told me to choose between him or Tommy. I was so in love with him that I chose to drop the kiss.

Every time I would sing Fever, I glanced over at Tommy and he would look hurt, crushed and upset. It broke my heart every time I would sing that song.

Now that the Trespassing tour and glam nation tour is over, now its time for my new tour; The Original High Tour.

Unfortunately with a new sound and album, my label decided to drop Tommy and the others for a new band. I was crushed when I walked into rehearsal one day and finding new people in the place of Tommy and my other best friends.

-Four Years Later-

But honestly life goes on, but ever since Tommy left my life seems to be stuck in one place. Seconds turns into minutes, minutes turns into hours, hours turns into days, days turns into weeks, weeks turns into months and months turned into years.

Four years without Tommy

I sat on the couch, the rain pounded on the windows as it fell from the dark sky. The weather seemed to match my mood; depressed and broken. I lifted the phone again to my ear, the phone rang three times before I heard the familiar voicemail.

Hello you reached Tommy, I am busy at the moment but I promise to get back to you when I get a chance.

Beep "Hello, it's me, again. I guess you aren't home, again. Look Tommy I just want to hear your voice again. Please just call me back."

I hung up the phone, tossing it onto the couch next to me. I sighed, bowing my head and I felt a tear slip from the side of my eye. Wiping it away, I got up and walked to the window. As I stood, looking out into the rain, I remembered the thousand other voice mails I left him over the years.

Beep "Hey Tommy, its Adam. Yeah Adam Lambert. Listen I just want to talk, please call me."

Tears fell from my eyes, as I pressed my hand against the cool glass.

Beep "Hello, it's me, I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet to go over everything. They say that time's supposed to heal, yeah. But I ain't done much healing. I need to see you, or just talk to you. Please call me."