Strut

Written By Glitterbaby2016

-Tommy's POV-

"Isaac, I told you for the last time. I ain't going to no strip club." I protested as I walked around my living room, aimlessly.

"Dude, come on. It's your birthday and plus you and I haven't hung out in like forever." He said, over the phone.

"We can just hang out at my house." I offered as I plopped down on my couch.

"Yeah, and do what? Watch Netflix and eat ice cream? No thanks I would rather have fun." I rolled my eyes and I looked down at my nails.

After a few silent moments, I sighed, "Fine we can go."

"Yay, I'm already at your house." I heard his horn honk out front.

I groaned as I pushed myself up from the couch. I slid my shoes onto my feet and grabbed my jacket that was on the arm of the couch. I threw on my jacket, put my phone in my pocket and I walked outside.

"Come on, slow poke." Issac yelled through the passenger window. I huffed and continued to walk down my driveway.

I opened the car door and slid into the seat. As I shut the door, I buckled the seat belt and Isaac placed the car in drive; speeding off down the street.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Isaac I still don't feel comfortable doing this." I said as we entered Lucky 7, the famous strip club in LA.

"Come on, TJ. Loosen up a bit." He stopped at the bar, "Two beers."

The bartender nodded, getting two beer glasses out of a bucket of ice and slid them over to Isaac and me.

I sighed, shrugging my shoulders as I griped the sweaty glass, "Hey what do I have to lose?"

He cracked open his beer and slapped my shoulder, "That's the spirit."

We clanked the glasses together and I raised mine to my lips. The cool liquid running down my throat and I lowered the glass.

"The show is about to start, lets get good seats." Issac gripped my arm and I opened my mouth the protest but I decided to follow his advice and let loose.

We found a table with two chairs that were directly in the front of the mini catwalk. I saw three metal poles bolted to the floor and ceiling, on to stage left, one in the middle and on to stage right. In the middle of the mini catwalk, I watched a guy carry out a chair and place it in the middle of the catwalk.

I took another sip of the beer and Issac started to speak, "People say that Lucky 7 has the best erotic dancers in LA."

I just nodded, gulping my drink. God why did I get so thirsty all of a sudden? All of a sudden the lights dimmed and a guy's voice came over on a hidden microphone; probably backstage.

"Are you people ready to see Lucky 7's prized possesion?" The crowd erupted in cheers and I looked around the club and I saw mostly women and only a few guys.

I turned my attention back to Isaac and whispered, "Where are all the guys? I thought you said that there are going to be strippers."

The music started and Issac smirked, "Oh there are strippers, TJ." He patted my shoulder, "Just you wait and see."

I sighed and the spotlight made my head turn back to the stage. I saw a person, I couldn't see if it was a guy or a girl but they were wearing a top hat with sparkles on it, a long black trench coat with blue stripes down the back, tight ass leather pants and surprisingly no shoes.