Valentines Anniversary

Written By Writer_Babe

Happy Valentines Day Glamberts! I hope you enjoy!! ❤
••••••
*Tommy P.O.V.*

"You're just so fucking closed off and cold sometimes, I swear you make me feel like I'm married to a brick wall." I yelled into the phone.

"Tommy calm down, I didn't mean to upset you--"

"Fuck upseting me Adam, you're hurting me. I just want to be with you, it's Valentines day for godsake not to mention that our wedding anniversary is tomorrow as well. Or do you just not care?" I asked.

"Of course I care baby. I love you and I wish I could have you in my arms right now--"

"Then come fucking hold me in your arms right now, because that's all I want! Remember what you promised Adam? No work, just us. This is our second honeymoon and what are you doing right now? You're working, the exact same thing you were doing throughout the entirety of our first honeymoon."

"It was important--but not as important as being there with you." He saved himself from that pretty quickly.

"Would you forgive me if I got on a plane right now?" He asked.

"I'd forgive you if you'd have gotten on a plane 24 fucking hours ago." I told him, hearing him laugh which caused me to roll my eyes. He's used to my overdramatic attitude so it doesn't affect him. Besides he's the one who makes me like this.

"Okay, glitterbaby. How about you stop fussing at me and come meet me at the do--"

The phone fell to the floor so fast as I raced out of the bedroom and to the front door. He was just closing the door and sitting his suitcase down when I spotted him. He had on gray joggers and a pullover, with his hair
all over his head as if he hadn't bothered coming it for days. But it didn't matter at all, he always looked beautiful.

Before he could even stand up properly or really notice me racing towards him I was jumping into his arms, forcing him to catch me as I embraced his lips with mine.

I felt his hands grip my thighs tighter as he held me up, my fingers were roughly carding through his hair.

I didn't even realize he had walked us to the bedroom until I felt my back hit the soft silk sheets. He pulled back from the kiss and I was left staring into amazing emerald eyes.

"I love you, kitty. Happy Valentines day." He whispered gently running his fingers over my cheek as I tried but failed to hide the blush that was covering my face.

"I love you too, so much babyboy. Happy Valentines day." I said, gripping the back of his neck and pulling his head down so our lips could connect once more.

And everything moved so slow that night. We didn't have any complaints. Especially me, I wanted to savor every moment as he moved inside me.

"Adam," I groaned out, my nails clawing at his back.

"Fuck," He moaned, going even slower but he moved so deep. Oh god I felt him everywhere.

He leaned down placing gentle kisses all over my neck. I tilted my head welcoming him as he spread the kisses to my chest. Sparks ignited on my body everywhere his lips landed.

"Happy Anniversary baby, I love you so much." Adam Whispered kissing just below my ear as he hugged me tighter. I glanced at the clock to see it read 12:05.

"I'm so lucky to be married to you," I said staring into his emerald eyes. "I love you babyboy."