Allison's Party and A Wishful Night

Written by Glitterbaby2016

-Adam's POV-

Allison stormed into the bedroom with full force. She slammed a piece of paper on the dresser next to the bedroom door; an invitation.

Adam's eyelids fluttered open, his facial expression annoyed. "What the hell."

"You're coming! Both you, and Tommy are coming."

Adam sat up, and groaned. "Whataya want, Allison? It's 7 in the morning!"

Allison tapped her foot. "You. And. Tommy. Are. Coming. To. My. Birthday. Party."

Adam flopped back onto his bed sheets. "Birthday party? For fuck's sake, you woke us up for a birthday party?"

Allison grinned. "Yes! This Saturday... Chuckie Cheese... Be there... With presents." She said, turning on her heels and walking out of the bedroom.

"What was that about?" Tommy yawned, hearing the front door close.

Adam rolled over, and looked at his boyfriend, awake, yet still asleep.

"Just Allison, and her childish ways." He replied, wrapping his arms around Tommy.

"Go back to sleep, babe." Tommy yawned, rested his head on Adam's chest and began to snore softly, his face peaceful.

Adam was well into his own fantasies, to even wonder how the hell Allison had gotten into their home.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

<Time Lapse>

<Saturday>

-Adam's POV-

It was the 27th of April.

Allison's 19th birthday.

Adam plopped on the bed. "Tommy, do we really have to go?"

Tommy sighed. "I don't want to go as much as you do, Babyboy. But, Alli's our friend, and it IS her birthday." Tommy turned to face his boyfriend with wrapping paper stuck to his clothes and a bow in his blonde fringe.

Adam giggled at his adorable boyfriend. Tommy scowled and crossed his arms.. "What? What's so funny, Lambert?"

Adam hooked his fingers into Tommy's belt loops, and pulled him down next to him on the bed, attacking him with kisses. "You're just fucking adorable, kitten."

Tommy grinned, and smashed their lips together.

Adam ran his hands underneath the hem of Tommy's shirt. "Mmm. A-Adam, we've got a birthday p-party to go to."

Adam smiled against the bassist's lips, "We've got time." He whispered, nibbling at Tommy's bottom lip.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Hurry up Adam!" Tommy hollered down the hallway. I threw my arms into my leather jacket and rushed out of the room.

"I'm going as fast as I can!"

"Well, hurry up! Allison's going to kill us!" Tommy said, impatiently.

"We're only 15 minutes late, not 2 hours, Tommy."

"Babe, this is Allison we're talking about."

Adam got into the car, turned the key and the car roared to life. Then he pulled out of the driveway and put the car in drive,stepping on the gas. "Good Point." He said as they sped down the street.