My Immortal

Written By Glitterbaby2016

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'm so tired of being here, Suppressed by all my childish fears. And if you have to leave. I wish that you would just leave.

Adam didn't know how long he sat there. His body was frozen in place, his eyes empty. He didn't want to believe it, he couldn't believe it. "Come on Adam. Come on. We have a show to do."

The glam singer didn't move. "Monte. I don't want to." The words came out hushed almost painful.

"Adam, we can't change what happened. No one can. We all miss him, you need to move on. You've too." Monte says quietly.

"I'm not doing it." Adam's voice cracks and he wants to cry. He wants to scream but can't. It's so hard not to, and everything wants him to.

Monte sighs. "Adam we're here if you need anything." Adam's mind corrects him- he isn't here and it hurts so much. He nods closing his eyes as Monte walks out.

Why did it have to happen? Why? He wraps his arms around his legs tightly resting his head on it.

Cause your presence still lingers here, and it won't leave me alone.

He can smell him. His sent lingering on everything, he misses everything about him. Adam's hands run over the grey skull scarf. The fabric warm to his touch.

Why? What did I do to deserve this?

He can still see his smile, his laugh. His heart aches, Adam wants to die. It hurts so much; he curls up into a ball falling into restless sleep- the scarf around his fingers.

These wounds won't seem to heal. This pain is just too real. There's just too much that time cannot erase.

He wants to forget the way his fingers felt against his skin. The way the touches felt- the way they felt. Every day is a reminder of it, the ring on his finger an empty promise and it tears his heart in two. It breaks him, it hurts so much. The pain grips at his heart, the words that he longs to hear from his lips but cannot. The pain cannot be seen but Adam doesn't know what to do anymore.

He remembers his baby's words of 'I love you' and they drift off his lips and wants to cry. He doesn't want to believe he's gone. Adam wants this pain to end. It's like a suffocating hole in his heart. It hurts so much to even think about him. It hurts so much. His tears drip down his face before he even realizes it.

When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears. When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears

"Glitterbaby what's wrong?" Tommy's crying, sobbing on his bed crying, his eyeliner smudged.

Adam goes to sit beside him and Tommy shakes and Adam squeezes his hand. "Shh baby. I've you here." He whispers as he pulls Tommy into a hug. The blonde clings onto him crying, shaking, and sobbing. Adam's fingers weave under his soft blonde locks, soothing his scalp, trying to calm him. Tommy settles his head in Adam's lap his eyes shut- tear marks visible.

Adam kisses his forehead lightly. "I've got you." He whispers against Tommy's skin as he lays back on the bed and Tommy shifts resting his head on his chest lying there with him. The only sound is there breathing, and Tommy listens to Adam's heart beat while Adam's fingers are entangled in his hair patting it gently.

Tommy laces their fingers together and neither of them speaks for awhile. They already know the truth.

And I held your hand through all of these years. But you still have. All of me.